• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Recent content by Cresselia92

1. Cresselia92

Rules The Writers' Workshop Rulebook & Information Hub

Stop playing with that chair and get back to work, N! New Releases Chaos Rising: Age of Heroes (Season 4), by @CynthiaLover Stray, by @OrionTheAbsol A decade-long war raged across the continent of Hevaulkin, a land of civilized Pokémon attempting to live like their predecessors: the long...
  2. Cresselia92

Wobbuffet took the whole "Godzilla vs. Kong" hype a bit too literally... New Releases Of Sand and Shadows, by @HelloYellow17 A novelization of Pokémon Colosseum. Metronome, by @Torchic W. Two new people are moving into the apartment: Winona, Wallace’s girlfriend, and Norman, some 40...
  3. Cresselia92

"Aim to the horn!", they said. New Releases Pokémon: The Brilliant Diamond Stage, by @LightningTopaz Fourteen years after an unforgettable journey across the Shinou region, Dawn reunited with Ash and Brock for a different kind of journey--joining the Kagayou Theater for a grand tour across...
  4. Cresselia92

*snores* Announcements and Events A quiet week, a quiet chance to write and read. Hopefully your writing and reading sessions are going well! :D New Releases Birthday Boy, by @Max1996 If at first you don't succeed..., by @Ihsan997 Dunstan is a fourth-grade student in a cozy yet little-known...
  5. Cresselia92

TEEN: The Meaning of Power
    Threadmarks: Disk 0, Chapter 3: "Bullies, Athletes and Golden Bonfires"

Disc 0: The Monster… Coach and the Rainbow! “Bullies, Athletes and Golden Bonfires” *** [Note: this chapter uses Japanese names of Pokémon, people and locations. I’m making sure to help determine who is who and what is what throughout the narration, however.] *** A Lucky Yakisoba for...
  6. Cresselia92

Belated, but here's a post dedicated to replies to reviews! I will post the new chapter as soon as I'm done with formatting and stuff. Thanks for the support so far! You rock! :3
  7. Cresselia92

TEEN: Death Is Lonely

Hello, Namo! Here I am, with my (kinda belated) Secret Santa review! As I wanted to review the entire four-parter (Ha! Four parts, four is death in Japanese, I see what you did here! >:3), I will take a slightly more different reviewing style than usual. So! Onward we go! Chapter 1 Ah. The...
  8. Cresselia92

Threadmarks: Disc 0, Chapter 2: "Shining Leaves and Phantoms of the Past"

Thanks everyone for the reviews so far! I really appreciate your support! Truly, it warms my heart! :D I'll answer them very soon, but for now, I hope you'll enjoy this new chapter! ^^ *** [Note: this chapter uses Japanese names of Pokémon, people and locations. I’m making sure to help...
  9. Cresselia92

Announcements and Events The first Secret Santa reviews have been delivered. Little reminder that the deadline is January 17 if you want to gain double points at the Review League! We hope that whoever has received their reviews has appreciated them, and that whoever has delivered them had...
  10. Cresselia92

Event Bulbagarden Reviewing Secret Santa 2020

Oi! Let’s get to it! Author name: Cresselia92 Primary work: The Meaning of Power Secondary work: N/A, but I will crosspost a oneshot here fairly soon. Am I willing to read MATURE rated fics?: No. Also, I don’t want anything too graphic, like extreme violence or blood. Which chapter(s) I...
  11. Cresselia92

Even Clemont is putting all his energy into NaNoWriMo! Announcements and Events Things are quiet on the forums, but for anyone participating to NaNoWriMo you all are very close to the final stretch! We hope you are having good writing sessions, full of inspiration and ideas! :D New Releases...
  12. Cresselia92

Threadmarks: Disc 0, Chapter 1: "Flashes of Viridian"

Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power. Abraham Lincoln *** Darkness. There was only cold, wet darkness all around him. An immense weight had crushed his body and was pushing him further and further toward the abyss. Even if his...
  13. Cresselia92

Two teenagers from another dimension looking for their father. A teenager hunting his father from another dimension. Somehow, they join forces to oppose a newly formed Team Cipher, fighting new and more powerful Shadow Pokémon and threatening Ultra Beasts. A new adventure for three renowned...
  14. Cresselia92

Ghosts may be terrible, but GHOSTs are the real deal. Announcements and Events Hello there! As some of you may know already, we have dropped the prizes of the Summer Competition. We hope you are having a spooktacular time and are in the mood of some good writing! :) New Chapters Two new...
  15. Cresselia92

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

This is how my story The Meaning of Ambition started. It was supposed to be a quick oneshot about “What Nobunaga would do if he were to face N?” and “Dragons fight, so cool!”, and then it turned into a chaptered fiction as I explored other ideas and did a character study of both. So yeah. I get...