• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Recent content by Cresselia92

1. Cresselia92

SPOILERS Official Pokémon Sword and Shield speculation thread (Updated June 5th, 2019)

Speaking of customization, it would be nice if at the start of the game you can choose your attire from a limited set of clothing, rather than starting with only one default set. It helps make your character more... yours.
  2. Cresselia92

TEEN: The 1K Words Oneshots Series
    Threadmarks Last 'Mon Standing [Teen | Nuzlocke | Action / Tragedy]

Thousands of unknown faces are staring at us, looking from every single corner of the stadium. Roaring, screaming, cheering, waiting to see who will win this fight. Our fight. Against our rivals. We have come far. I remember when we first met. When you looked at me. When I looked back at you...
  3. Cresselia92

SPOILERS Official Pokémon Sword and Shield speculation thread (Updated June 5th, 2019)

Ah! A part of me wonders what would happen if they indeed said “SwSh are postponed indefinitely!” and began releasing only spin-off thingies (Pokémon Masters, Detective Pikachu 2 and the likes). How would the fandom react, in that case? Would we get a #BringBackPokemonSwordAndShield, or would...
  4. Cresselia92

Dynamax: Thoughts, Feelings, or Concerns

I feel that they did this more because kaiju battles are fairly popular. I mean, there may be a reason why the latest three Mario & Luigi games featured giant battles.
  5. Cresselia92

POPULAR: What Did You Write Today?

I’ve written my first Nuzlocke oneshot: 1.000-long story, and the first of a series.
  6. Cresselia92

POPULAR: Fic Advertisement Thread

Posted the first story of my “One Thousand Words Oneshots” series: Last ‘Mon Standing, where a Trainer and their Pokémon face their ultimate challenge in an unforgiving Nuzlocke environment.
  7. Cresselia92

GAME: genre gambles: new year, new you!

You know what? I’m gonna give this a go! I’ve started my series of 1k oneshots, so I could incorporate this challenge into one of the next stories. :3
  8. Cresselia92

TEEN: The 1K Words Oneshots Series

Hello, everyone! Welcome to my series of oneshots. The themes of these oneshots are going to be varied, ranging from humor to adventure to drama, and they will be either Teen-rated or Everyone-rated. However, they all will also follow a simple rule: no oneshot must have less or more than 1.000...
  9. Cresselia92

In defense of limiting the Dex and where the franchise can go from here

There is also another thing about the storage system. There is a chance that Pokémon Bank won’t stay around forever. It could end up deactivated at some point in the future, just like the DS and Wii servers have been shut down. So, there will be some point where all those past captures will...
  10. Cresselia92

Since we’re talking about sprites, here are some of the revealed sprites from new Pokémon and revamped sprites from old Pokémon. Note that the Arcanine sprite isn’t exactly new, it is taken from Pokémon LGPE.
  11. Cresselia92

I actually think that it is a Ralts’ minisprite. The horns and pose match. On another note, I really love that Scorbunny sprite! :3
  12. Cresselia92

Pokémon Sword and Shield anime speculation thread

I’m not sure if anyone has asked this, but… how do you think Ash will Dynamax his Pikachu? In the games, we see the Pokémon being returned to the Pokéball and released as a kaiju, so how could they circumvent this issue with Pikachu? Force him into a Pokéball for the first time since Mewtwo...
  13. Cresselia92

What will happen to Ash's Z-Ring and Z-Crystals?

He will obviously feed them to Necrozma so he will permanently stay as Ultra Necrozma, of course. As a serious answer, I think he will do what he did with the Badges from past adventures: leave them at home. Even though, I like the idea of them becoming unusable, but that would bring the point...
  14. Cresselia92

Fair enough. This isn’t quite how businesses work. You don’t see phone or other electronic devices companies “eating up” the extra costs and selling 64 Gb and 128 Gb stuff at the same price. Most of the time, they hardly have differences in terms of hardware, just bigger memories, but that...
  15. Cresselia92

“The 3DS games did just fine, and they had 800+ Pokémon!” Yeah, except that there were plenty of lags in many bits of the game. I hated having to deal with Horde Battles and Triple Battles because they were slow as molasses, and big models like Xerneas and Solgaleo in Pokémon Amie were also...