• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Fun & Games is searching for new mods! Did I catch your attention? Head on over here!

Recent content by Cresselia92

1. Cresselia92

Alola League: Overall Thoughts

Urgh! This was a really lackluster League. It was nothing more than a glorified Don Battle-like tournament, full of random 1v1 and 3v3 battles that are way more fitting for a random tournament than for an event of such grandiose magnitude. But hey, it was Alola’s first League, so good job for...
  2. Cresselia92

REVIEW: SM139: Birth! The Alola Champion!!

Well, I’ll gladly leave it. After waiting for 20+ years for Ash to win a League, this feels like one big kick in the butt toward people who expected something impressive to make his victory truly memorable. The lackluster League and convenient events that lead to this certainly don’t help. It’s...
  3. Cresselia92

REVIEW: SM139: Birth! The Alola Champion!!

Yeah, I’m kinda on the same boat. I’ve been wishing for Ash to win a League since forever, but… just not this League. People can rejoice about Ash getting the renowned trophy after 22 years of following his journey, sure, but… A. The victory doesn’t make the development of the League as a...
  4. Cresselia92

Bulbawiki site issues thread

Noted. Will bring it up to the Wiki staff.
  5. Cresselia92

Keep/Change/Delete

Keep. Essentially a must for looking for a specific Nature, and it can also act as a deterrent against status from some users. At most, I’d change it a bit so that it heals from status after some turns, so that your own Synchronizer isn’t hampered too much. Aeroblast
  6. Cresselia92

SPOILERS Leak Repository Thread

Well, from what I’ve seen around, the Japanese page offers a bit more info: its name apparently ends in ナイト, which means night or knight. Considering the supposed knight theme of Sirfetch, it looks like this could indeed be Farfetch’d evolution.
  7. Cresselia92

Camping and Cooking

I’m inclined to believe that the sausages are either made of synthetic meat or they are veggie sausages. Otherwise… it’s just plain Circle of Life. :p
  8. Cresselia92

Bulbawiki site issues thread

The staff is already aware of this problem and will get everything sorted as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience.
  9. Cresselia92

DISCUSSION: Oneshot Competition Chat Thread (Summer 2019)

Woohoo! Posted mine, too! This is a story based on both comedies of errors and a couple of fairytales, set in a PMD AU setting, about two Ninetales who get taken to the wrong job loactions. E-rated, 10k words.
  10. Cresselia92

EVERYONE: SWAP! [Summer 2019 Oneshot]

Hello, everyone! Welcome to my story for the Summer 2019 Oneshot Competition! This is a simple PMD AU story about two Ninetales with opposite personalities who are both looking for a job, who both happen to wear a bow, who both happen to have a letter, who both happen to be at the right place...
  11. Cresselia92

I’m almost done with my story, too. Should be able to post it this afternoon, after I’m done with fine tuning and polishing.
  12. Cresselia92

Camping and Cooking

Who says that camping won't give an "affinity boost" or similar stat? Like, if you use two Pokémon that are affine / have befriended each other during camping, they could gain some bonuses during fights. For example, if one of them is knocked out, the other could gain a one-turn boost in...
  13. Cresselia92

The minimum is 2k, so that story probably wouldn't be allowed. Now I don't know how your story is, but adding those extra eight words shouldn't be too difficult. :unsure:
  14. Cresselia92

Keep/Change/Delete

Delete, but if that’s not possible, at least Change. I go with Delete because the power level of Archeops isn’t as absurd nowadays as it was when BW came out. However, if deletion isn’t an option, change it so that the power drops when reaching 25% HP (mirroring Schooling). Iron Fist
  15. Cresselia92

Camping and Cooking

As we all know, one of the new features that have been showed during the Nintendo Direct is the ability to camp with your Pokémon everywhere, allowing you to interact and play with them with different toys. You can also gather ingredients in the overworld to cook a Galarian specialty called...