C
Local time
9:29 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 2580 3537 0081 :) Failing this, I say we do Gen 5 to gen five, if thats ok with you? I know I can trade from White because I did earlier :)
    Because I have never had a single communication problem with White, and it's the most recent game, so it should definitely work :)
    Erm.. Not really :/ Only thing I can think of is Plat-Hg trade, and if that fails I can send it to my White, that definitely would work.
    Ok. I have no idea what is going on. but I have an idea. I can trade it to my Heart gold, that should work?
    I got that too. I can normally connect to people, maybe its just a temporary glitch or something...
    yea i guess same time tomorrow but this is wat i got:
    Error Code: 86420
    This error occurs when there is a communication problem between players during online gameplay.
    Try this:
    1.If your router's security software (firewall) is turned on, it may block communication that is required for online gameplay. To fix this, try disabling the router's firewall*. 1.Most firewall settings are located under the "Advanced" or "Security" tab.
    2.If the problem still persists with the firewall off, you may need to open ports on your router through the Port Forwarding feature. 1.Create a manual connection on your Nintendo DS and assign a static IP Address.
    2.Open ports 1 through 65535 as both TCP and UDP.
    3.Ensure the ports are forwarded to the same IP Address given to the Nintendo DS system during the manual setup.
    Trouble connecting to a friend?
    If the above steps have not resolved the issue and you are trying to connect with specific friends, the problem could potentially be an issue on your friend's network. Your friend will have to perform these troubleshooting steps with their home network.
    Using USB Connector or Lan Adapter? Please call 1-800-255-3700 so that we can assist you further.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom