• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by Crimson Impact

1. C

Name: Noire Uinzu Age: 19 Gender: Female Element: Dark Appearance: Noire has long, silky dark hair that falls down her back with greyish blue eyes. She has very creamy skin, due simply to a lack of physical work, combined with a fair complexion due to living in a hot environment with decent...
  2. C

Start Ups Lilycove University: Freshman Year!

Otohime's Misreavus phased through the wall, looking around at the scene around her with great curiousity. The ghost-type floated over to Jake and Julianna, and upon seeing the weakness in the girl on the floor, nuzzled into the girl affectionately, trying to the best of its ability to make her...
  3. C

Thanks. I should have her up today or tomorrow.
  4. C

Survival skills, such as setting up a tent, physical attributes, such as being able to fight well with weapons or dish out with her fists or win a struggle if need be, etc. etc. She can tend to injury and utilize magic, but that's it.
  5. C

I have a question about a character before I make them. What if my character Is experienced in magic but isn't experienced in other stuff. Might that be acceptable?
  6. C

Otohime heard the noise from the place she had been eating outside. Her Misdreavus ran ahead of her to investigate, while she scrambled about to chase off after the noise herself.
  7. C

Otohime buried her face in her book, trying not to be called on once the question was asked.
  8. C

Otohime walked quietly in the room, noticing the already filling desks, the ravenette decided to take a seat in the back, hoping to hide out of the teacher's sight and not to be called upon during the middle of the lecture. Missy flew in right behind her, nudging her shoulder slightly with her...
  9. C

I also would like to place a reserve, if possible.
  10. C

Otohime yawned, giving a small stretch of her limber body as she made her way through the hallway. The first night in a new place always made her nervous, and likewise, she hadn't acquired an adequate amount of rest to allow her to fully awaken at this hour of the morning. Despite this, she was...
  11. C

Vm?
  12. C

Otohime unpacked the last of her clothing into the closet provided to her by the school. She had already fetched her wristband a while ago, which was comfortably attached to her right wrist at the moment. She looked back at her room, scanning the way she had organized everything and giving a...
  13. C

Start Ups Pokémon Journey: The Kalos Days

(Spec. Please stop necromancing this.)
  14. C

The girl nodded, picking the orb up and giving it a long, gentle look, with some small semblance of a smile. "I understand what you're saying," she told him, her voice steadying out from what it had been. "But I didn't want to meet it in front of all of these people. I thought it might be better...
Back
Top Bottom