• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by Crobat

1. C

Favorite Pokemon charactors

May, Dawn, Ash, Paul. And all of their Pokemon.
  2. C

recast a movie with Pokemon

Very interesting. Movie:High School Musical and High School Musical 2 Characters Troy:Pikachu Gabrellia:Torchic Sharpay:Buneary Ryan:Pachirisu Chad:Murkrow(anything better?) Taylor:Piplup
  3. C

Your favourite water type

Milotic. Beauty and Power is a good combo.
  4. C

Event Darkrai

What will it take? I really want one!
  5. C

What's the Most Foolish Thing You've done with a Master Ball?

I just got into Pokemon. I used the Master Ball on a... Tangela.
  6. C

Would you like Misty/Kasumi to officially return to the series?

No. I hate Misty. I want May to make a return and stay.
  7. C

Shinji's Backstory

Oh yeah! That guy is creepy.
  8. C

What's your favorite DP partner character?

Riley is the only one I like. The others are creeps and useless in battle. But Mira is good in the Battle Tower.
  9. C

Both versions?

I always buy both. But I feel stupid because about a month ago I lost my Pearl copy. It really didn't matter cause I have all my good Pokemon are on Diamond but I really want to know where I lost Pearl. But I must just end up buying a new one.
  10. C

Trade Coordination Thread

Wait! I just got an Adamant Ditto! To the Pokemon Center!
  11. C

Lets just go ahead for the Spiritomb trade. I just can not find an Adament Ditto.
  12. C

When we trade for Salamence.
  13. C

I'll take it!
  14. C

What level and what it's move set?
  15. C

No thanks. I don't like nicknames.