Recent content by CronusNuzlocker

1. CronusNuzlocker

Fanfiction Pet Peeves

The Simpsons don't ever write "D'oh" in the script but instead use "Annoyed grunt", even as a script there is no reason for Poke-speak.
  2. CronusNuzlocker

Changing Legendaries

Okay, so here are the major changes I've made or proposed to make. Needless to say if you're interested in reading any of my pokemon fanfics; spoiler alerts
  3. CronusNuzlocker

EVERYONE: What Do You Listen To While You Write/Draw?

Depends on the story. "Siam only knows"; Creepypastas "Fashion and Fyre"; Epic music mixes "Desolate Unova"; Horrorcore & Minecraft build tutorials.
  4. CronusNuzlocker

Number of moves

It depends on my protagonist. In "Siam only knows" the main character is mainly mute and has to direct his pokemon with finger clicks, of which he can only make four distinct ones. In "Fashion and Fyre" the main character is a teacher/electrician and teaches his pokemon to do things within...
  5. CronusNuzlocker

Changing Legendaries

Hey everyone. So I've written a couple storylocke's. and one of the things I tend to do is change some details and lore about legendary pokemon. I have a friend I talk to about the stories I'm writing but she gets upset about every change I want to make to legendaries and I'm starting to think...
  6. CronusNuzlocker

EVERYONE: Fashion and Fyre[ Y Nuzlocke ]

Fan art courtesy of cutevulpix56 from deviantart. Original can be found here
Back
Top Bottom