• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by Cross Poison

1. C

Wealthy tech exec nabbed for elaborate Lego crime spree

He must have carefully built up his scemes to pull this crime off, I bet the law officers were shitting bricks.
  2. C

Do you believe in aliens?

To be honest, the universe is infinite/constantly expanding. Other life may not even exist in out solar system, maybe not even out galaxy. Just remember, the hubble telescope once measured a size of space relative to its scope about 1 inch x 1 inch in length, and in that tiny square Hubble found...
  3. C

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Coheed & Cambria - The Willing Well III; Appolo II The Telling Truth.
  4. C

Total Eclipse - Iron Maiden.
  5. C

In Memoriam: Celebrities

R.I.P Jimmy 'The Rev' Sullivan - Drummer of Avenged Sevenfold.
  6. C

When the Wild Wind Blows - Iron Maiden.
  7. C

What do you want in Gen 6?

Let me make a list of ideas; Be released on all three console platforms, Pokemon is very succesful on the DS, a handheld device, now, if they released it on the next generation of consoles, it would be a huge step up. with consoles and online gaming revolutionising games and all. Handheld...
  8. C

Animals, Plants and other Things not already used for Pokémon

Maybe a Heron type thing, a split evolution from Wingull possibly?
  9. C

Is Dragonite still cool to you?

It's powerful as hell, and is in my main team of 6. I still find it pretty damn cool.
  10. C

Rime of the Ancient Mariner - Iron Maiden
  11. C

Panic! At the Disco - Build God, Then We'll Talk
  12. C

Take a look at my sprites.

Okay, admittedly, I do not visit this site as much as I used to, what with GCSE's and all, but anyway, enough of that. Hello all, Been spriting for a while, but a bit rusty nowadays. But I managed to save my good sprites when I was clearing out my files, and put them onto one file. Also I...
  13. C

Famous Relatives

My grandad and his dad owned Talbot & Sons. Sweets in Yorkshire, England. Pretty small, but it's something.
  14. C

Do you believe in aliens?

I belive, but they're genetic structures are not as advanced as us, in this part of the galaxy anyway.
  15. C

God?

I'm Atheist, I just belive in all things logical, I think the idea of any supernatural being is false.
Back
Top Bottom