C
Local time
8:03 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Due to the ECC ending soon, I am going to be taking over Chainy's run unless you return to post in it. The Event itself is ending on the 7th, which is the reason for this urgency, that and your last post in it was on the 5th, and Chainy tried to contact you on the 22nd. Just let me know if you return and want to post on it!
    No, it's cool. You did right, because you were supposed to ask me for the rolls. It's just that its been a year since she last posted and I don't have them anymore because I have a new laptop now and didn't transfer rolls and such.
    Just so you know, my internet will be down until Saturday. Once it restarts I'll have your run post up asap.
    If you don't reply I'm going to gift it to them. If you want to keep it please reply and tell me so. If I don't hear from you by the 15th (day after tomorrow), I'm gifting it to the other person if they want it.
    How much would you mind if I gifted Machamp to someone else? I have had that type of thing done too much to me to do it without asking, but someone I know a lot better that I want to gift something to I think expressed an interest in it (and if he didn't you can keep it)... Obviously since I'm asking you do have the right to say no, but I'd appreciate if I could give it to him instead if he wants it. Also, I can still give you something from the mart (fresh from the mart with no battles) if you want it after the auction...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom