Recent content by Crow Moon

1. C

DO WANT: Female DW Spiritomb - complete!

Re: DO WANT: Female DW Spiritomb Done and done! I've initiated a trade in wifi. See you there! Edit: Oi, finally! A murderous ball of gas and dust to call my own! Thank you so much, I really appreciate it!
  2. C

Re: DO WANT: Female DW Spiritomb If you're still breeding it, I remember what I wanted it to be named... lol. If it's not too late! Stultitia would be fantastic. If you don't see this I'll be just as thrilled to get one named Andromeda. :3
  3. C

Re: DO WANT: Female DW Spiritomb Fantastic. I'll go rename it and add you. See you in wifi!
  4. C

Re: DO WANT: Female DW Spiritomb FANTASTIC! :D Would you like me to change its name from Theta? Could you name the Spiritomb Andromeda for me? It's not a terribly unique name, but I forgot what I really wanted it to be called. ^^;
  5. C

I've been trying to get a female DW Spiritomb for a while now. I think the trade option I had before fell through; we weren't able to meet up online and I can't get on here every day to check my notifications. But I am on here today! Thus, I would like to trade today, asap - not make plans to...
  6. C

Offering: DW Females and other things (CLOSED)

Re: Offering: DW Females and other things I've been looking everywhere for a Spiritomb. >.> FC: Cobalt | 0389 9756 0541 What I want: Spiritomb Gender/Ability: female/Infiltrator What I am offering: female DW Meditite and/or Smoochum Method of communication used once Egg has hatched: PM...
  7. C

Want: Female Dreamworld Spiritomb & Growlithe.

It's going to be years before I get 10,000 dream points to obtain my own Spiritomb, and I just really want a Growlithe as well, so I would love to trade for one of each. I don't have many Dreamworld pokemon, but I'll list the ones I can breed anyway: Black Cartridge: Sableye Eevee (be...
  8. C

Offering Mons With Rare Egg Moves, Some DW Abilities (Closed For Now)

Re: Offering Mons With Rare Egg Moves, Some DW Abilities (One Week Only!) Wonderful. I've got everything ready and your FC in, so just let me know when you're ready and I'll wander into wifi. I'll be around for the rest of the evening, trying to hook up my XBox. >.>
  9. C

Re: Offering Mons With Rare Egg Moves, Some DW Abilities (One Week Only!) I'll take a female DW Poliwag if you've the time to breed one for me. :D I'll hop to getting the Dratini bred, then, and reply once it's finished. Thanks! Edit: After about 15 males, I have a female Dratini with Marvel...
  10. C

Re: Offering Mons With Rare Egg Moves, Some DW Abilities (One Week Only!) I am oh just, so interested in a female DW Sableye of any nature that pops out first. My god it's been one of my favourite pokemon since I played Emerald... and I've been creepin' the dreamworld for a month and haven't...
  11. C

Offering: Mass Amounts of DW Females and Males (CLOSED)

Re: Offering: Mass Amounts of DW Females (Updated DAILY) Eh, unfortunately not yet - I've only been in the dreamworld twice so far, unfortunately! I have lots of stuff in my other cartridges, but they're all pre-gen V.
  12. C

Offering: Mass Amounts of DW Females and Males (CLOSED)

Re: Offering: Mass Amounts of DW Females (Updated DAILY) FC: 2752 0450 2863 What i want: Eevee Male or Female?: Female Ability: Anticipation Preferred Nature?: The percentage of hatching a female is so small to begin with, so of course no preferred nature. What i offer: female dw Stantler Can...
  13. C

Offering: 5 Shiny Faraway Island Mew

I can absolutely give them nicknames! It really rankles me to leave pokemon unnamed, truth be told. I'll get to work asap and send you a VM when all 6 are ready. :D ETA: terrible news! My computer hard drive broke down. So I can't use the RNG reporter until I get it fixed! As a result, I am...
  14. C

Offering: 5 Shiny Faraway Island Mew

Sounds dandy. Currently I have an Autumn Equinox Chikorita (it's nothing special - just an RNG Chikorita born on September 23 with a name inspired by the upcoming season) and a Sunkern. Both have nicknames, so if you're not a fan of that I will have to make some without. I know you said random...
  15. C

Wanted: Various Things

They are indeed hatched, then. :D I'll see you around tomorrow (Sunday) with any luck. :)
Back
Top Bottom