C
Local time
7:05 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• awesome, so about how many teams have you put together? any pointers for a standard UU team? I really want to make one. :)
    oh, I hate sandstorm teams. x3; I have real trouble beating them. XD; If you are using one then I'll probably lose. lol
    Cool, can't wait now! I have no real ideas for my battles. I need to finish my actual team pokemon. I have ideas for a trick/hail team, my shiny starter team, and one other team that is going to be very irritating to the opponent. XD
    yes, and I actually go to some of the events. :) so pick what ones you would like to clone for your shop, and I'll let you borrow them. XD
    yeah, but some of them are Japanese of the same event. XD kk, the one I have are Japanese PCP, pktopia pikachu,tru regigigas, Japanese move shaymin, alamos darkrai, Japanese movie arceus, tru arceus, gamestop deoxys, pc tokyo charmander, gotta catch them all tokyo event charmander, gamestop jirachi, palicity lucario, tcgwc pikachu, IARIA pikachu, saikyou dragonite, tru dragonite, ruby linoone(evolved it), shiny Japanese movie darkrai, space c deoxys, world08 lucario. I have others like channel jirachi, and pokepark celebi on my pearl game.
    yes, it isn't to bad to make shinies on plat. kk, I'll look at the events I have. I have about two boxes full. lol XD more of a collector than anything.
    Yeah, I woke up to late for breakfast, so I'm fixing lunch. XD Oh, it was fine. I was cleaning, and packing my bag for my con trip this month. :3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom