1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If your account is currently registered using an @aol.com, @comcast.net or @verizon.net email address, you should change this to another email address. These providers have been rejecting all emails from @bulbagarden.net email addresses, preventing user registrations, and thread/conversation notifications. If you have been impacted by this issue and are currently having trouble logging into your account, please contact us via the link at the bottom right hand of the forum home, and we'll try to sort things out for you as soon as possible.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Bulbagarden has launched a new public Discord server. Click Here!
    Dismiss Notice
CrystaI
Last Activity:
Jun 24, 2017 at 8:07 AM
Blog Posts:
Birthday:
September 2
Home Page:
Freelancer

CrystaI

The Pokemon Observer, from Digital World

CrystaI was last seen:
Jun 24, 2017 at 8:07 AM
    1. Max1996
      Max1996
      I'll be honest, the only one I recognized right away on that list is Doraemon (M20 thread)
    2. Silktree
      Silktree
      Crystal, you were right! The manga promoting the movie has SM Ash recall meeting Ho-Oh with the Rainbow Wing, which never happened originally.

Some people would argue that the manga isn't canon to the anime, but I don't see any reason TPC would be okay with the manga implying something wrong.
      1. CrystaI likes this.
      2. CrystaI
        CrystaI
        Unfortunately, the thread about SM is not continuation of previous saga was closed due to the so-called "mistranslation", which in fact I am 10000000% sure there is not a single mistranslation at there.
        The only thing that result in the thread closing is only because it is a super controversial topic, where moderators were trying to keep the flame down.
        But now, the Anime is truly become more controversial than previously. The "flame" aroused by my thread is nothing compare to the flame aroused by TPCi itself.
        Apr 14, 2017
        Silktree likes this.
      3. Silktree
        Silktree
        Yeah. It sucks that you were treated with such disrespect.
        Apr 14, 2017
    3. Flaze
      Flaze
      Yo
      1. CrystaI
        CrystaI
        Hi.

What wind blows you to here?
        Mar 3, 2017
    4. ii kanji
      ii kanji
      Of course! I miss the "friends" function...
      Are you going to watch next year's film?
      What's brought you to London?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. ii kanji
        ii kanji
        I am unemployed, there is no need to beat about the bush :P Nothing to be offended about the truth.

I think you probably need to spend a bit more time in London. I think when people first visit it, expectations and reality don't really marry up, but after you have spent some time you realise that the place is fundamentally more British than you realised even people people don't seem it on the face of things! Not to mention that (today and always) London doesn't have the quaint English culture associated with the countryside which so often pervades into media portrayals.
        Dec 18, 2016
      3. CrystaI
        CrystaI
        So I need to go out of London to experience the real "Britishness"?
        The time I really step out of London area is merely... 3 times. To Cambridge, Reading, and St Albans. Well they are surely a lot different from London in terms of the community atmosphere.

For London, though, I already went to almost every corner and place of interests. From recommended tourist spots, to local town streets, and every ending stations in every tube line. I am still not very sure of the so-called "Britishness". Yeah I guess 2 years of living is not yet long enough.

BTW. It is a pleasure talking with you. I hope to chat with you again sometimes again.
        Dec 19, 2016
      4. ii kanji
        ii kanji
        I wouldn't say real Britishness, just a Britishness which is more stereotypical :-) London is just very... London.

Anyway yes, nice talking! Take care, have a pleasant and restful Christmas/New Years.
        Dec 19, 2016
    5. Silktree
      Silktree
    6. Glitchipedia
      Glitchipedia
      Would you have any interest in joining my Pokémon VS Digimon RP? I see you've already written your own take on the Pokémon/Digimon crossover idea with your Xros World Adventurers story (which, unfortunately, I cannot have the pleasure of reading since my knowledge of Japanese is extremely limited). We just need one more player to get started.
      2. Glitchipedia
        Glitchipedia
        ....that happened once before in a previous version of the game and nearly threw everything out of whack. Would you mind telling me in private what it is you have in mind?
        Nov 27, 2016
      3. CrystaI
        CrystaI
        Just went to read again the rules of your Pokemon VS Digiimon RP rules. It didn't forbid the possibility for my character to hold a PORYGON, isn't it?
        In that case, I think it will be more interesting to RP as the genius programmer send by sonicstar229 to reprogram the digimons, disguised as a tamer trainer like the 3 characters chosen by Andromeda Jameson. Starter pokemon being a Porygon, didn't have a starter digimon at the beginning, but planned to have a Dodomon hatched from Digitama encountered in the 1st episode or some time later.
        I was thinking, my character is the kind that can be both bad and good, based on the situation, as he/she is act and move according to his/her mere passion and interest of research. His/Her background story being a former trainer, but quited very soon after the his/her first handheld passed away from injury in battles. He/She is now dedicated into research of digital lifeform because he/she believed digital lifeform is not "alive", hence he/she believe he/she will not feel sad by using such "lifeless data" in fierce battle.
        Will he/she redeemed at the end to become an ally, or confront the 3 chosen ones until the end? Who knows. Not even me until I know further about the RP progression.

How does this sound to you?
        If you dislike it, I shall just plan another character. I like characters that are important to story plot.
        Nov 27, 2016
      4. Glitchipedia
        Glitchipedia
        I'll send you the plan via PM. The plot is barebones enough to allow the players some freedom, but it does have a basic direction and a specific endgame in mind.
        Nov 27, 2016
    7. The Light
      The Light
      Hello there, and happy birthday! :)
      1. CrystaI
        CrystaI
        Thank you
        Sep 3, 2016
      2. The Light
        The Light
        No problem. :)
        Sep 3, 2016
      3. Subarashii
        Subarashii
        From me as well! Although I've never crossed paths with you, still have a good one!
        Sep 3, 2016
    8. Robo-Floatzel
      Robo-Floatzel
      Say, who would you say is the worst of Ash's companions?
      2. Robo-Floatzel
        Robo-Floatzel
        As for the female companions, Misty and Iris were the only really interesting ones, and even though Iris was annoying, at least she was better than most post-Misty companions. May was okay, though I feel she had more personality than Dawn who I found rather bland. Misty remains my favorite companion of Ash's and I am still pro Ash x Misty.

Don't get me started on Serena though, as far as I'm concerned she doesn't exist to me.
        Jul 20, 2016
      3. CrystaI
        CrystaI
        IMO, Brock is also pointless, maybe even more pointless than Max and Bonnie.
        Jul 20, 2016
      4. Robo-Floatzel
        Robo-Floatzel
        He wasn't in the first season, but as the series progressed, he became more and more pointless.
        Jul 21, 2016
    9. Robo-Floatzel
      Robo-Floatzel
      Want to know something I've noticed in the recent seasons of the anime that really bothers me?
    10. Robo-Floatzel
      Robo-Floatzel
      I see you're not too big on the new Digimon series either.
    11. Flaze
      Flaze
      Well, tis the life sadly >.< It's getting harder to manage my own time, much more now that I'm going to apply for a job.
    12. Flaze
      Flaze
      But what about wha tyou want to do? :c
    13. Flaze
      Flaze
      Hey, how's it going :O
    14. Flaze
      Flaze
      Oh :c it's really worth the read trust me.
    15. Flaze
      Flaze
      It's so rare to find someone that knows Negima let alone has read the whole manga :o it's particularly one of my favorite shonen action manga.
    16. Flaze
      Flaze
      Oh my god you've seen negima :O
    17. Flaze
      Flaze
      Oh, it's called Boku no Hero Academia btw
    18. Flaze
      Flaze
      Oh, it's Midoriya Izuku :o he's the protagonist of this shonen action manga that's getting an anime in a couple of weeks. It takes place in a world where the majority of people have some kind of super power or "Quirk" and focuses on a class of aspiring heroes at a super hero academy. It's really simple when you put it into a summary but the series is surprisingly character driven xD;
    19. Flaze
      Flaze
      I'm really liking it so far myself xD; it's...kind of what I imagine it would be like if they made a series about th efirst cast grown up.
    20. Flaze
      Flaze
      Have you been watching digimon tri? :o
  • About

Birthday:
    September 2
    Home Page:
    http://adventurerscrossworld.blogspot.com/
    Freelancer
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Suicune / Suikun
    A fanfic writer and a self-deemed Otaku of Japanese pop culture. But I don't talk about much of either unless being asked, so in Real-Life no one knows my true interest. Though, I don't even talk much about these things on internet, so no one knows.

Always ghost surfing more than having any actual appearance. Therefore people seldom notice me even I am really here. Currently being forced back to the 3D Real-Life due to the hectic life itself. Being a ghost more legitimately than ever, in terms of internet-wise, mentality-wise, and literature-wise.

My maxim regarding on the overall Pokemon franchise:
    "Being cute is not the only way to portray Pokemon!"

Signature

[​IMG]
    "人には知らない世界はそこに存在する、そして人には知らない冒険はそこに始まってる"
    Chapter 1: 謎の世界の生き物、闘うトレーナーたち
    MY PROFILE | AUTHOR'S PROFILE | PIXIV PROFILE