Crystal Onix
Local time
2:15 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Haha, honestly, taking a joke too far is something I seem to have a knack for, it's no problem that you missed it, I could've been more clear that it was a joke.
    Hey I can't respond to your PM because I don't have enough counted posts, but I just want to say that you have no reason to be sorry, I wasn't actually upset at all, I was joking ;-; I thought that the non-seriousness would be obvious, so I'm sorry you got the wrong idea
    Ah, I see. I remember that, actually. I have a bad tendency to forget things 'til after they're relevant. :p I can see that. :3 I suppose Tentacruel does fit a pirate image. Oh? That episode involved a Tentacruel? (Don't even remember if I watched that episode, it's been years, and my memory is kinda weak. =w=)
    You're welcome! That would have been nice, too. What username would you have chosen, then? Come to think of it, what inspired this particular theme?
    I never did mention that your new theme is nice, did I? Well, now that's changed~ :3
    Rolls Eyes, I *UCKING HATED that, they shouldn't have done a Remix for the Original Opening, I wanted to RIP my Face apart each time I heard the Remix. Again Just Me, if U Liked it, that is fine.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom