Recent content by Crystal_Talian

1. Crystal_Talian

Bulbawiki site issues thread

I am continuing to have issues saving edits today as well, as Deth mentioned.
  2. Crystal_Talian

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

Fan challenges are a massive notability gray area, kind of like competitive notes or tiers. I've seen the Nuzlocke page get cluttered up with optional rules as it is and it gets really ugly. And while there are a lot of fan challenges, many of them are variations on the Nuzlocke and so, so many...
  3. Crystal_Talian

Friend Safari on Pokémon pages

I don't think it should be presented as a guarantee, which is what the template currently implies. And, for the record, I despise "but it's done this way here" or "but we do it for this or that" as an argument. That does not make it right, nor does it mean that the other instances are handled...
  4. Crystal_Talian

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Is it possible to use the same Celebi to trigger the Zorua event in two different games? EDIT: Thanks! I wasn't sure since the description said it had been reunited with Zorua already. I didn't know if that was a factor or not.
  5. Crystal_Talian

Re: Older Games: Simple Questions Thread I have one of those event Celebi, the one that triggers the Giovanni event in HG/SS. If I trade it from HG to SS, can I use it to trigger the event in both games?
  6. Crystal_Talian

Dragons that are not dragons?

GF needs a break from tradition, there are too many Water and too many Flying types as it is. I agree, Gyarados should be Water/Dragon. Overpowered in R/B/Y? Yeah, but this isn't the first generation any more. As for Charizard . . . nah. I like it with Blaze, and I'm fine with it being a...
  7. Crystal_Talian

VG Weekly Poll #24 Favourite Fossil Pokémon?

I picked Archen/Archeops. I like its style, it's a nice change from the more "traditional" fossils.
  8. Crystal_Talian

Who's your favorite Pokemon of ALL time?

Eevee. =3 Always has been and always will be. Aside from being positively adorable, it can fill just about any spot in your team that you need it to.
  9. Crystal_Talian

Creepiest Pokémon/Pokédex Entries

I always liked Kabutops' Pokedex entries. That's right. It's just that awesome. ;p
  10. Crystal_Talian

What do you want in Gen 6?

Because Eevee is awesome and deserves to have an evolution for every type ever. =3 Or at least Dragon. It's the only one of the original "special" types that it doesn't have an evolution for. That is, types that were powered by the Special Attack stat before Gen IV.
  11. Crystal_Talian

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

On the page for alternately colored Pokemon, we list a Marill, Breloom, and Shroomish from "Weekend Warrior." It's likely those are coloring errors as well, but they are mentioned all the same. If we mention those, I think we should mention the green Weedle as well.
  12. Crystal_Talian

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) There was someone who said they got an "equally good" response. I'm trying to say that "no, also good" does not mean they are both the same. It's best, and then second best. I'm just going through what I've heard, though.
  13. Crystal_Talian

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) I think "equally good" means they are the same, not "also good".
  14. Crystal_Talian

Pokémon Video Games General Chat Thread

Like Abra's? I doubletaked for that one. -_-;
  15. Crystal_Talian

VG Weekly Poll #23 Favourite early rodent?

I like raccoons, so I picked Zigzagoon. It's cute and it has a great ability. But, for the record, I like using Raticate's Super Fang for catching other Pokemon.
Back
Top Bottom