C
Local time
11:18 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• We can check out mine on the ride to DC when the band trip rolls around.

And, no, I will not have time to play it during the entire trip. I want it for the ride there.
    And even though I want a 3DS now since they're re-releasing Star Fox 64 on it (best game ever), I'm probably not going to be able to get one, because no one in this house has money.
    I know. I'm replying.

Also, King Zora is really fucking slow. Admittedly, it was pretty funny when I was plying considering how energetic he was about you going to save his daughter.
    I'll have to try it when the 3DS comes out.

Or buy it on Virtual Console.

By the way, you can get Wii Point Gift Cards at a lot of game stores and even Meijer's in their game aisle instead of using a real credit card.
    Oh yeah, I decided to pick up Ocarina of Time again.

A thousand times more epic than Wind Waker and Twilight Princess.
    Those Brits and their teleportation. Though according to America, they're just Gods at airports.
    This person has just taken three failstrikes in a row. She does not deserve to exist. This person has just taken three failstrikes in a row. She does not deserve to exist. This person has just taken three failstrikes in a row. She does not deserve to exist.

*ERASES MATT!*

*sigh* Now I'm back! Yeah, Matt just teleported in here and attempted to kill me for failing.
    I had never even heard of those things before Persona. is that a fail? Should I run before Matt busts in through the window and tries to kill me?
    Major Arcana are part of a tarot deck. Tarot cards are simply playing cards that have been around for centuries, but are often associated with magic/mystical properties and used in things like fortune telling.
    Wait... I'm confused now. Are you referring to the RPG we just signed up to take part in? I don't remember reading ANYWHERE that it was Persona-based. o_O
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom