Recent content by csrdevil

1. csrdevil

Review The Alola Arc...An Epilogue

It was not just Hau, I felt for every single trainer who went through the Royal rumble format, which was the only acceptable aspect of the tournament's whole format. But to then allow only 1 Pokemon each trainer, all the way up to the quarterfinals? And then just 2 in the semi-finals? I just...
  2. csrdevil

Review The Alola Arc...An Epilogue

Hey guys. It’s me again. To begin with I would like to apologize that it has taken so long for me to come up with a follow to my last thread which was a long, long, time ago. I promised a view, indeed a mid-season review for the Alola region in my last post (from like forever ago) and did not...
  3. csrdevil

Preview SM020: Satoshi and Pikachu, the Promise between Them

I have been drooling about this ever since the teaser came out. What do you guys think about the stark differences in animation between this one and the original version (first episodes of the Kanto arc that is)?
  4. csrdevil

What do you think did work with BW?

I think the fact that Ash finally broke the "6 Pokemon only mold" (he captured 9 Pokemon in total in Unova) was very encouraging in BW. Also it marked the first time he ever caught a dark type (Krookodile). Some of his other acquisitions, the likes of Palpitoad, Boldore were equally impressive...
  5. csrdevil

My Big Problem with the Pokémon Anime - An Essay and a Rant

Dude, if Satoshi Tajiri dies and they need a new president for Pokemon , you have my vote. I agree with everything you just said. And I hate Tobias too, check out my posts!
  6. csrdevil

Review Pokémon the Series: XY(Z)

At long last, someone who understands the importance of some of the missing older background music. My heart is crying out for some "hot on the trail" in the background. Not exactly a fan of "iku-z" (let's go z Japanese sub) and don't even get me started on the English dub music. Surely pokefans...
  7. csrdevil

Hey man, how's it going?
  8. csrdevil

Hey I didn't realise that! Wow another landmark moment!
  9. csrdevil

Hear hear.
  10. csrdevil

IMPORTANT - This was meant to be a separate thread but for some reason, the respected website administrator here at bulbapedia decided to merge it. This thread is clearly a review of the entire region. Mine was only meant as a goodbye note, I was not discussing the Kalos region in depth. Anyways...
  11. csrdevil

Revealed Gen VII Pokémon discussion!

Hey nicholas! Bruh, I haven't had the chance to view very single one of them but I've got to say, Solgaleo looks absolutely terrifying. It's z move might probably bring about the apocalypse! Also I think the unique "alola traits" i.e. dark meowth and ice/steel sandshrew, is a masterstroke from...
  12. csrdevil

Pokemon Sun And Moon : Aloha Alola!

Hey man! Hows it going? I agree with you completely, infact personally I feel like Alola is set to be an epic failure. I just want those stupid stones, crystals or whatever and those voodoo chants dropped. If only they could revert back to the original concept and just focus, focus on the...
  13. csrdevil

Friend, that is exactly what might end up happening. Anybody notice just how dopy Ash looks with Hawaiian short on?
  14. csrdevil

Salutes’ Pokefans around the world! How have you been? More importantly have you been watching the greatest anime show on Earth regularly? Or have you got really good excuses not to? Fear not! Keep reading for up to date information on Pokemon as we discuss the conclusion of the Kalos...
  15. csrdevil

The Kalos League, 20 Years On - Glory Or Bust Again?

Hello Keshav, I am glad you liked reading it! Now to answer your questions (I did watch the Anistar Gym battle as I watch every single episode with diligence), I am not claiming that flashes of that old brilliance in the anime aren't there, but nobody in their right mind would rate the Kalos...
Back
Top Bottom