• Magnificent Entertainer heads toward Hearthome City and befriends the Berry Master. Watch here as his berry powers grow immensely.
  • With COPPA coming into full effect, the comments section and notifications for our YouTube videos are disabled. Not to worry, though, you can keep up with the latest episodes for all our ongoing series and provide your comments in the Bulbasocial section here.

Recent content by CuboneKing

1. C

Pokemon you like that no one else does!

Azelf gets too much flak. I love him and that whole trio.
  2. C

Post your current Ctrl+V (v2)

http://4chandata.org/vp/join-Bulbapediahad-a-small-amount-of-Japanese-knowledge-beforehandmade-a-couple-of-corrections-to-the-Japanese-on-the-websitecreat-a290830 Found someone calling me a faggot back in 2012! Fun stuff.
  3. C

Guess next poster's most hated Pokemon

Noibat's a G. v hates Chingling.
  4. C

Do you ever look back at your old posts and

Hahaha, my younger self was so cringeworthy. I'm sorry you guys had to deal with that.
  5. C

Reason behind your username

It's a nickname I gave to myself when I was 9 years old. I used it as my username when I signed up for Bulbapedia at the age of 10, and it's been my username near consistently on this site since then. Nowadays I usually go by LordLibyan on most other sites, but I intend on always staying...
  6. C

Crushes on Fictional Characters

My first ever crush was Daisy from Mario. I'd pretend she was sleeping in my bed with me.
  7. C

When was your first kiss?

April 3, 2015. :)
  8. C

ABCs by Band Names Game (Vol 2)

X-Ecutioners.
  9. C

What music are you currently listening to?

Tragedy + Time - Rise Against.
  10. C

Mega Evolution

Re: Mega Evolution Discussion Well, this wasn't a good thing to wake up to. I detest this concept. It's way over the top and stupid. Ugh. I was liking everything about X and Y until now. I hope I end up changing my mind, but for now, I'm very disappointed.
  11. C

Do the ABC's without mods/Game ops/Admins Do A again

Re: Do the ABC's wiihout mods/Game ops/Admins Do A again O
  12. C

Shiny Creation Trio events confirmed for US and EU. ...

So, we don't know their levels then? I hope they're reasonable, but I'll understand if they're low-ish, like the shiny beasts.
  13. C

Rate the Avatar Above You [v2]

7/10.
  14. C

Which of the above two avatars would win in a beauty contest

Akzivx V's, because I don't have a clue what FairyGaga's is, but it ain't pretty.
  15. C

What do you do with your starter?

My starter (which is always Fire) is the frontrunner of my team and my go-to Pokémon. Also the one I get most attached too. I definitely use it the entire game, and beyond. When I finish the game, I shift my focus to training my team to level 100, and always the starter first. In most of my...