Recent content by CuteClefable

1. C

Your favorite eevelution ?

Thank to all voters !!! Wow I dind't thinked Espeon was such popular :o X)
  2. C

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Ok, thank you ! I have another question ( xD actually I created an account just to ask questions) If, by exemple, I recieve an DW Oddish (trade), if I evolve it into Vileplume, do the Vileplume will have its DW hidden ability (Effect Spore) ?
  3. C

Ok, thank you (you 2) :D But, you say ''Currently, they can only re-teach moves the current evolutionary form gets by level'' Does it mean that in older games, you can re-teach the moves the previous forms get ?
  4. C

In pokemon xy, at Dendemille town, does the old lady who re-learn moves to your pokemon can re-learn ALL the moves your pokemon should have or not all of them?
  5. C

Simple Questions and Answers Thread for BST! (Read First Post)

Thank you ! Its a Vileplume, and he is special. But why HP ?
  6. C

Simple Questions and Answers Thread for BST! (Read First Post)

If I have 100 EV left (example) And I want my pokemon to be more defensive, should I do 50 in def and 50 in sp def, 25 in def, 25 in sp def and 50 in HP or 100 in HP ?
  7. C

Wich healing attack should i learn to my Clefable OK, i am going to told you good and not good things with thoses three healing attacks. Rest: my clefable uses lilliput three times in a row in the three first turns. my enemy will have 33% luck to hurt my clefable. and while the two turns my...
  8. C

ok, thank you! :D
  9. C

what kind of attacks dont affect pokemons with magic guard? i know that the indirect attacks dosent affect pokemon with magic guard, but some indirect attacks affects my magic guard talented pokemons, it is because thoses are physical attacks? can someone show me the list of the attacks who...
  10. C

GEN VI: Searching for an Ability Capsule

if you want that i offer you something in return for the ability capsule, i can offer you what do u want. it can be pokemons, items, stones, mega-gems...
  11. C

In this topic, I will draw every single Pokemon in MS-Paint

Re: In this topic, I will draw all 493 Pokemon in MS-Paint #094 - Gengar OW YEAAAAAH NEED SUNGLASSES UR DRAWS R FABULOUS!!!!!EPIC WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!! ur clefairy is cute tho (sorry for super-duper late answer)
  12. C

i do not offer... i am searching...
  13. C

Hi, i really want an ability capsule, but it costs 200 PC and i have like four PC now. someone can trade me one, please? heres my friend code: 0774-5688-2393 thanks! a random girl
  14. C

ok, ill do this! i have a question (AGAIN?!) how can i see if one of my pokemon have an hidden ability and what ability it is? because one day i was fighting against a lucario and then i used lilliput three times (hardly roses the*accuracy) and then the lucario used an attack that i forgot his...
  15. C

ok, thanks. is there someone here who have a lot of PC? and could buy one and trade it to me? because i have like four PC now and the ability capsule costs 200 pc...
Back
Top Bottom