Recent content by CyberCubed

1. C

Should Jessie,James and Meowth be taking out of the Anime?

They should be taken out of the anime and they could be leaving by the end of BW.
  2. C

What level of emotion should there be when Iris and Cilan depart from Ash?

We'll probably have some emotional level when they leave, but I doubt there will be anything really depressing
  3. C

Best Wishes Season 2 Da! Opening and Ending

Just because all the main characters appeared in the ending doesn't mean they'll ever appear again, the ending was clearly non-canon
  4. C

Is there any battles you wish had been done

There should have been a tournament of some sorts during one of Misty's cameos, then maybe we could have seen Misty battle and lose to May
  5. C

Do you think Ash/Satoshi should be replaced?

Yeah, his character is boring and pointless now with his regression in the Unova League and he can't move forward in character development anymore
  6. C

What did you think of Paul/Shinji's role on the show and should he appear again?

I think he was the best rival of the series and actually pushed Ash's character to its limit. I don't think he'll appear again though
  7. C

Did you think Virgil was an interesting character?

No, I found him to be bland and plus I don't think he should have won the Unova League with a team full of Eeveelutions
  8. C

Which is better: DP or BW?

DP, BW has too many flaws. The only flaw about DP was that the DP trio's chemistry was horribly stale and boring
  9. C

Preview BW130 - Satoshi and Butterfree! Until we meet again!!

Re: BW??? - Butterfree We won't be seeing Misty return in Best Wishes. Come to think about it, I don't even think we'll be seeing Ash's butterfree in this episode either, it's probably just a wild Butterfree and Ash is probably having a flashback of his Butterfree in this episode
  10. C

Strongest battler of Ash's friends? Cilan Vs. May Vs. Brock Vs. Misty Vs. Iris, etc.

Re: Strongest battler of Ash's friends? Cilan Vs. May Vs. Brock Vs. Misty Vs. Iris, e May is the strongest battler out of Ash's friends. Brock, Tracy, and Misty are probably the weakest
  11. C

If you could have a conversation with Ash what would you talk about?

Why he's regressing and always losing every league he participates in
  12. C

Speculation: What do you think will happen after DA?

Iris and Cilan will definitely be leaving after BW ends. I doubt any older characters like Misty will appear or return either
  13. C

Preview M16: ExtremeSpeed Genesect: Mewtwo Awakens

I wonder if this Mewtwo is a different Mewtwo from the one from the 1st movie
  14. C

Which one of ash's rivals was the best and why?

Paul becuase he actually pushed Ash's character to its limits. Trip has handled too horribly and was a pointless rival and Gary appeared too little and had disappointing character development by the time he was written off.
  15. C

Favourite Series So Far?

Either Ag or DP, however the DP trio's chemistry was a little disappointing
Back
Top Bottom