Recent content by cyberdramon64

1. C

GEN VI: Would like a Chespin!

Oh okay, good to know! I skipped X/Y obviously, so...wouldn't know that. :D
  2. C

Thank you! Though uhm lol that Charmander I gave you I got from a Wonder Trade, but I noticed the Pokeball it was in so...it was probably a hack. Uh, sorry if you don't like hacks >: I know it was just fodder lol but still. I wouldn't have sent that if I noticed that earlier sorry haha.
  3. C

Now would be good; I'll get online now :D
  4. C

Yes :D Would you like anything in particular in return for it?
  5. C

As the title says, I'd like a Chespin. Don't care about gender or natures or anything. In return, I can offer any other starter (just missing this guy!) and... I dunno, I'm playing Alpha Sapphire, and I can transfer anything up from the DS games (and I have every game there) so, whatever, let...
  6. C

GEN VI: Wanted: Leftover Legendary's and Event Pokemon

I can't help you in any way, but I'm sorry to hear that happened to your Pokemon. I'm commenting because on your title, you put Gen IV (4) instead of Gen VI (6) by accident. Surely you'll get more hits by editing your post and changing that to Gen VI! Wouldn't want anyone to ignore you because...
  7. C

Wanted: Oshawott and Pikachu

Awe I'm really glad she likes them :D
  8. C

Looking for 2 Eevees. (1 of each gender, female with DW is optional)

Huh, I already had a male Eevee lying around. I'll still try and breed a female, but I can trade the male now on Black 1. EDIT: Holy crap, second Eevee to hatch is female! Now I'm definitely ready lol
  9. C

Looking for 2 Eevees. (1 of each gender, female with DW is optional)

Well, I can definitely get you a male Eevee. Getting a female Eevee depends on how much time I have to breed, but I can certainly try.
  10. C

Help me, before DS WI-FI goes down

I think I can get you all those Pokemon. I would have to double check my games first, but yeah. To clarify, do you want the Gen IV Pokemon on a Gen IV game, and the Gen V Pokemon on a Gen V game? So this would require at least two trades? I'm fine with multiple trades; just making sure I'm...
  11. C

Wanted - Bulbasaur

I can get you a Bulbasaur. Gen IV, right? Don't need any Pokemon in return...though if you have some evolution stones or rare candy that'd be neat. Honestly I can get you all the starters if you want. That'd be a lot of trades, but due to Wifi shutting off, I feel I should offer. :D
  12. C

Wanted: Non-English Ditto NEED IT QUICKLY

No problem, and thanks for the Pokemon :D
  13. C

I can trade now, yep!
  14. C

lol yeah, seriously... I just want the shiny Charmander or Celebi, so I'm good. I'd ask for the Deoyx, but with the new Sapphire/Ruby remakes that won't be necessary :DDDD sooooo much hype!
  15. C

Yeah, one's Docile and the other's Hasty. If you're ready to trade I can head into the Wifi Room.
Back
Top Bottom