• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
CygnusPrawn
Local time
12:10 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, to say that a lot has happened would be an understatement. So what's up?
    Thank you, thank you! I can't express how happy you've made me- really. If there is every anything I can do for you please don't hesitate to ask!
    Hey, sorry about not checking in but I would still like to do the trade! Add me back and it'll be easier :)
    I'm so sorry to hear that! I sure hope you don't get sick? I'm sorry for bugging also but my time schedule is kinda weird (I work from 12 am to 8am) so I don't have a lot of time and don't want to miss another opportunity and have been itching to breed! . But I totally understand!
    Will you be free to trade today? Perhaps we can finally make it happen hahaha. I'm free all day so whenever you're free I'm ready.
    Where's Princess Fluffybutt, Sir Reginald?

(Good to see another Borderlands fan.)
    Oh that's cool. What pokemon are you using? I could try helping you with teambuilding if you do need some assistance :)
    Hello! I still remember you! It's just that I haven't been here much either as I've gotten busy with school. How are you?
    I am cool, thanks. How go things for you?

Saw your PM, tell your brother to fire any questions he has at me. I'll do my best. But I don't see his post in the welcome forum so tell him to post there first so the mods know he exists.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom