CygnusPrawn
Local time
4:08 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN: I'm really sick and probably will be sick for a few days. I won't be trading during this time, sorry for delays.
    It's okay. Just let me know when you're ready.

When you are, click my name and post on my profile. That's the best way to communicate via Visitor Messages. I won't get a message notification if you keep posting here on your page.
    Sorry for the wait – I have the Assault Vest for you. I'm about to go to bed, but let me know when you're ready to trade tomorrow.

Also I don't think you sent Reshiram or Genesect when we chain traded. Were those two in PokeBank when it crashed?
    Oh users can't post in the main forum, for some bizarre and strange reason the post new thread button is missing. But no worries, I moved your thread. :)
    Mega cammerupt, mega sharpedo, and mega gallade confirmed. sound the alarm.
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!
    Has anyone ever realized how much a badass Latios is? he has an amazing speed stat, rouded out defenses, and good HP. But when he has soul dew, he reaches a HFS max special attack of 591, even higher than mega mewtwo. He'll mess you up... don't come across him in a dark alley.
    The final battle was... extremely hard. the best part of the game, of course, was multiplayer. so much fun! (If you have enough people, that is.)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom