Recent content by CygnusPrawn

1. CygnusPrawn

What video games are you playing now?

Binding of Isaac: Rebirth. I'm at 90% completion, and sweet merciful Hades, I hate the Keeper. Hardmode Lost runs aren't NEARLY as difficult as Keeper runs. They make me wanna break my computer every time I do a run. (I'm sorry, I just did a keeper run, and I felt like if I didn't vent about...
  2. CygnusPrawn

Rate the video game music above

7.8/10. I like the vibe of the instrumentals a lot, but the vocals put me off a bit (but that's just me). View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUAq7-YpO0w For a frame of reference, the song is a boss theme for a conga themed boss. (Named king konga. These are the puns, people.) EDIT:Crap...
  3. CygnusPrawn

LF: 2013 Shiny Creation Trio

Well, the title speaks for itself. I'm specifically looking for the shiny Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina distributed a few years ago in gen V. I'm trying to restore my Y collection, (which was accidentally destroyed about a year ago) so I'm afraid I don't have too terribly much to offer, but I do...
  4. CygnusPrawn

6IV Shiny Japanese Dittos

I'd love to see that shiny Shroomish! When are you available to trade?
  5. CygnusPrawn

GEN VI: Looking to BORROW "Event" Legendaries to Fill Dex

Hey, I know a guy who helps people complete there dex. I haven't seen him in a few months, but he may still be in the business. Besides, a few events are nothing. Wish I could help, but my stock got wiped a while back.
  6. CygnusPrawn

EV♥'s and tabor62's Custom Breeding Thread [Requests Closed Temp.]

Re: EV♥'s and tabor62's Custom Breeding Thread It's fine, I don't need one anymore. (I tweaked my team typing) But thanks anyways!
  7. CygnusPrawn

Shiny for trade

I've always wanted one of those. Would you take a shiny 6IV ditto for it?
  8. CygnusPrawn

GEN VI: Looking for Jpn 6iv Ditto ^.^

Sorry, been busy with personal business. are you available for later today?
  9. CygnusPrawn

Nice! I'm home now, so between now and late at night, I'll be available.
  10. CygnusPrawn

Cool! I'll add you as soon as you get home! If you don't mind me asking, what's your first breeding project gonna be? I love to hear about other people's breeding plans, and maybe give 'em pointers. Breeding's quite difficult for the first time, but it gets easy.
  11. CygnusPrawn

I've got a Shiny 6IV Japanese Ditto. It's legit, I'd just have to clone it. It's great for shiny breeding. Want one? Free, of course. The soonest I can get it to ya is around 3:30 eastern time. (2 hours) I'm sending this from a school comp, so it'll be a bit before I have access to my 3DS.
  12. CygnusPrawn

Mine's in my signature. see you in a minute!
  13. CygnusPrawn

I'll give you one anyway. what's your FC?
  14. CygnusPrawn

I remember you! sure, I'll make you one. it'll take a bit though.
  15. CygnusPrawn

I've made one up, and whenever you're ready, I'll send it to ya! I love shiny ponyta. need me to clone it for you? I'd hate to deprive you of one. Don't worry, you'll keep the original.
Back
Top Bottom