1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If your account is currently registered using an @aol.com, @comcast.net or @verizon.net email address, you should change this to another email address. These providers have been rejecting all emails from @bulbagarden.net email addresses, preventing user registrations, and thread/conversation notifications. If you have been impacted by this issue and are currently having trouble logging into your account, please contact us via the link at the bottom right hand of the forum home, and we'll try to sort things out for you as soon as possible.
  3. Bulbagarden has launched a new public Discord server. Click Here!
CynthiaLover
Last Activity:
Nov 18, 2017 at 1:19 AM
Blog Posts:
Birthday:
March 15

CynthiaLover

Geek of the Games, from Dating Cynthia

CynthiaLover was last seen:
Viewing forum Current Event: Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon, Nov 18, 2017 at 1:19 AM
    1. DoctorWhy
      DoctorWhy
      Saw that you're quitting Pokemon? Any particular reason? Possibly the move to the Switch? Just curious. Hope you're doing well :)
      1. CynthiaLover
        CynthiaLover
        It's because I can't afford a Switch in multiple senses, so once Pokemon shifts to the Switch, I won't be able to shift with it. Plus there are no games on the Switch that I'm interested in to make it worth the costs (I have a policy: when buying a game console, there has to be at least 3 games that I want to make it worth the purchase). So USUM are pretty much my last Pokemon games because of it. I'm not outright quitting, I just won't be able to effectively continue playing the series after USUM.
        Nov 15, 2017 at 10:19 PM
        DoctorWhy likes this.
      2. DoctorWhy
        DoctorWhy
        Sorry to hear that - I don't blame you. I'll end up buying a Switch eventually, probably when Pokemon comes out, but I definitely would prefer a dedicated handheld 3DS successor. I'm glad the Switch is successful and all, and I think a console-handheld hybrid is cool, but there's something special about the clamshell handheld that I'll miss. I'm really hoping they release a handheld-only/handheld-optimized Switch Mini around the price of a New 3DS.
        Nov 16, 2017 at 4:38 AM
        CynthiaLover likes this.
    2. Froyo
      Froyo
      Ahahahah, excellent username x3 Cynthia FTW
      1. CynthiaLover
        CynthiaLover
        You can say that again! ^_^
        Mar 26, 2017
        Froyo likes this.
    3. Changeling
      Changeling
      Hey, happy birthday! :D
      (If you don't remember/recognize me, we did a tradeback involving a Groudon a while back.)
      1. CynthiaLover
        CynthiaLover
        Yes, I remember you. I remember those I trade with, as I don't trade often. And it was thanks to you that I completed the national dex for the second time. And thanks, I appreciate the birthday wishes.
        Mar 15, 2017
        Changeling likes this.
    4. poke trey
      poke trey
      Merry Christmas Cynthia!
      1. CynthiaLover
        CynthiaLover
        Thank you very much. i appreciate that. And a Merry Christmas right back at ya! ~_^
        Dec 26, 2016
        poke trey likes this.
    5. Icarus11
      Icarus11
      that's great - keep me posted. Good luck going through your 6 cartridges, I got 4 and thats a hassle. The PKMN Bank really helps in this situation.
      No one has replied to my post yet - wondering if i'll ever get my living dex done LOL
    6. Icarus11
      Icarus11
      Hi Cynthia, I saw you were willing to trade your Shaymin for a Darkria posted over the GTS forum with Zetrix - not sure if this went ahead? If you still have that available that will be great. Working on completing my LivingDex which I am so close to now I can smell it :)
      1. CynthiaLover
        CynthiaLover
        Sorry, already went ahead with it. But I may have one more extra Shaymin left somewhere in my game cartridges (I have 6 cartridges, so I'd have to look). If I can find one, we'll talk trade via PM.
        Aug 30, 2016
    7. poke trey
      poke trey
      I never got to say this but, thanks for the follow and what is it you do here by the way?
      1. CynthiaLover
        CynthiaLover
        You're welcome. And I mostly trade, causal battles, and talk with people, but I also post fanfiction in the writing section. Sometimes I partake in conversations, but I tend to be an observer more in that sense.
        Jun 10, 2016
        poke trey likes this.
    8. jman21
      jman21
      So, I'm ready when you are.
      1. CynthiaLover
        CynthiaLover
        Okay, be on in a few moments. Oh, and my IGN is Geo.
        Apr 18, 2016
    9. jman21
      jman21
      You are unbelievably awesome. My fc is 0860-4045-8266. What would you like in return? I have a few spare shinies I'm not using
    10. jman21
      jman21
      Hello, I saw you post in a thread about the shiny event beldum. I was wondering if you might have another?
      1. CynthiaLover
        CynthiaLover
        You're in luck as I have one spare left. If you want it, you can have it, but we'll have to talk trade tomorrow, as I haven't slept well in two days, so I have pretty much zilch energy and brain power. Just message me with your FC and we'll talk trade tomorrow.
        Apr 18, 2016
        jman21 likes this.
    11. Ryoma Maser
      Ryoma Maser
      Yeah it's been mostly off for me.I've been helping my oldest sister wth stuff for tommorrow, with both my parents gone for work and my other sister who still has school(My school got rid of half-days for some reason, so I got the day off and she doesn't).Along with that I've been working feverishly on my Zelda Fanfic since last night,I'm acutally going to post the next to chapters now.
    12. Ryoma Maser
      Ryoma Maser
      Hey, how have you been?
    13. CygnusPrawn
      CygnusPrawn
      I may have good news. But don't get your hopes up.
    14. Suicune Rider
    15. Suicune Rider
      Suicune Rider
      We had like +41c today, some place near the dead sea topped at +49c! Summers in the last few years are just getting hotter, what's going on?
    16. Suicune Rider
      Suicune Rider
      I'm working on test time, aka without payment; when I'll gain experience I'll also get money.
      I was diagnosed with Aspargar and OCD.
    17. Suicune Rider
      Suicune Rider
      I have a 100% mental disability too, but have no mental illness; what do you have?
    18. Suicune Rider
      Suicune Rider
      DO you live with you gf or still with mom?
    19. Suicune Rider
      Suicune Rider
      I'm a bit busy now, so tomorrow?
    20. Suicune Rider
      Suicune Rider
      Can you maybe help me a get a good Latios with it's Mega stone? I really don't feel like buying OR just for that!
  • About

Birthday:
    March 15
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Gardevoir / Sirnight
    Favorite Pokémon Type:
    Ice
    Favorite Region:
    Hoenn / Hōen
    Favorite Gym Badge:
    Mistralton City Jet Badge
    Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG, video games, Breath of Fire, watching anime on dvds and online, Zoid model kits

Signature

Best Game Characters of all Time: Ryu 3, Nina 3, Ryu 2, Nina 2, Rei, Ratchet, Talwyn, Princess Pride, Megaman.EXE, Elecman.EXE, Bass.EXE, Tails, Geo, Sonia, Pit

Best Anime Characters of all Time: Van, Fiona, Irvine, Cynthia, Yugi, Tea, Joey, Dark Magician Girl, Kuriboh, Yuma, Astral, Number 39: Utopia

Claimed: OR Magma Grunt (female), Hydration, Ice Gem, Icicle Plate, Carracosta, Alexa, Mars, Georgia (anime)

I apply Felix's Law: "Smile, tomorrow could be worse."