CynthiaLover
Local time
2:50 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Alright! Just send me your gen V FC, and I'll meet you in the wi-fi room around 2:00 p.m. central time. My character name is Calvin, and My FC is 2108 5096 9514.
    Well you certainly seem to have given me a lucky Vulpix... the first egg I hatched was female/drought/modest, and the second was female/drought/timid!
    Whoops, forgot I'd turned Wifi off on my DS to save battery last night. I'll be there in a minute.
    Hi, Totodile for Houndour sounds good! I will get to work on breeding one soon and contact you when I am done to decide when to trade. I have father Pokemon that could give it Fire Spin, Counter, Feint, or Thunder Fang if you want it to know one of those moves. It will also know Overheat. If you want, I can infect it with Pokerus too.
    Hey, I'm afraid dinner is running waaaaay longer than expected - we've only just got our mains! So it looks like I won't be able to make it home by 9, sorry :(
    So that would be 9pm tonight for me? I should be around - my parents are taking me out for a birthday dinner but I'm pretty sure we'll be back by then. I'll set an alarm on my phone now to remind myself!
    Aargh, I'm sorry, I forgot I don't get email notifications for visitor messages and didn't check back. I'm an idiot.

I'm around again now, and this time I will remember to check if you reply, honest!
    Ok, sorry for the extremely late reply! If you already know how, sorry for bothering you - I have not been to the forums in a LONG while!
    Anyway, to the point - the Special Extensions in Pokémon Dream Radar are activated when you go to the section where you can choose your extension to search. (Start Search, I think, was the name of the button.) Input the codes on this screen and it'll grant you access to it until you exit the screen or until you enter the extension itself. You have to enable the code each time you want to access it, but you can access it at any time.
    Hey, sorry for being out of contact! Ended up spending more time at the beach than originally planned. I'm home now and I have your Ditto ready to trade, let me know what time works for you!
    Yeah I wanted the Bulbasaur. Sure, I guess I'll be heading for the Wi-Fi Club. You wanted a blue shard, right?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom