CynthiaLover
Local time
10:40 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, sorry for being out of contact! Ended up spending more time at the beach than originally planned. I'm home now and I have your Ditto ready to trade, let me know what time works for you!
    Yeah I wanted the Bulbasaur. Sure, I guess I'll be heading for the Wi-Fi Club. You wanted a blue shard, right?
    Hey. I finally got back from the week and a half location place thing....etc. Anyways, I was wondering if we could do the trade today at some point? If not, it's fine.
    Yes those precicely... in total there are 11 pomekmons...

In that case I have several shards from all the colors so you can tell me 11 shards that you would like... any combination goes :)
    I've gone missing a long time... lol sorry on my part I was away in a trip with the family.. anyways... I can get on this weekend so we can trade all that is left.

Hopefully you sitll have those... sorry for the enormous delay :)

be seeing you
    Okay. Send me a PM when you're free :D If you're going to trade in the morning in your time, please tell me when would be okay for you cuz I might have to readjust a few things XDD
    Oh hello! Do you think we can trade now? I'll have the Red Shard ready for you!
    Hey! Just stopping by to see when you're available to trade.. I should be available most of the day today, so just send me a VM and we'll get it started :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom