CynthiaLover
Local time
6:18 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thank you for the Pokémon! :D I apologise for the connection problems that cropped up along the way though!
    Actually, today and tomorrow are the last days I can trade before I leave for a week and a half on vacation. And yeah, holidays are busy but fun. XD

So yeah, any chance we could trade after I get back or something? I know it's a long time, but yeah.....

Merry Christmas!
    Hey. Sorry I wasn't on yesterday. But I can do the trade today and MAYBE tomorrow. Also for the Bulbasaur, could you name it Snip?
    I did a quick count of my shards I have a total of 17 shards. I know they're used in game but I don't bother with that at the moment plus they're easy to find. If you want them you can have them, I was going to ask for the renaming two Hoenn starters but I've just found a genuine copy of emerald online for a decent price so provided it's in working order I can get them myself. I'm aware trading that many shards would take awhile so I don't mind if you don't want them all. I don't need fancy Pokemon in-exchange either just think of it as a thank you. :)

I won't be online over Christmas if your interested in the shards let me know and I'll get back to you asap we can work something out.
    Thank you ever so much for Mudkip! :) If your looking for shards or items in future just ask I have quite a lot across BW/BW II.
    It's ok the Bold one is good also :)

I just realize you have all the starters, so when you get the chance can you breed me some? I have like 10 spare shards in total yellow red and green so I could give thos to you in exchange for the Johto, Hoenn and Sinnoh starters... aaand 2 extra just because you gave me the Kanto ones so willingly without anything from my part :).
    I kind of feel the need to belatedly apologise for using Genesect, since Techno Blast is pretty overpowered in the right circumstances. Especially, in this case, with a Douse Drive.
    It was a pleasure to battle you, too. And there's no shame in coming second, even if it is second out of two. And the whole Toxic Spikes strategy...good job. I never bother with that sort of thing; I just keep attacking until one side goes down.
    I'm actually available right now; I got home a lot earlier than I expected. Turns out I didn't have quite as much shopping to do as I anticipated...
    That sounds perfectly fair to me. It's just that two of my favourites are Lv.100, a third is a few levels off, and the rest are in the mid 30s to 40s, so I wanted to know whether to ditch the higher levels in the name of fairness.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom