• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by CypherFDP

1. C

CoroCoro Thread (Not for XY Anime Discussion)

Re: Official CoroCoro Discussion Thread Judging from the region map in the upper left, yeah that's France for a T. Even has the Alps and the Pyrenees. Heck, the coastline is almost traced.
  2. C

Re: Official CoroCoro Discussion Thread The left and middle guys have the exact same skin tone, why even Oh, right, appeal to the "Hitler's Ubermensch" demographic
  3. C

Re: Official CoroCoro Discussion Thread Gogoat can only be ridden in the main city :-(
  4. C

Re: Official CoroCoro Discussion Thread Fire Emblem Awakening proved that DLC on the 3DS can be done very well. What I'm waiting for is the DLC to change the color of the male protagonist's clothes so that he doesn't look the same as the past 3.
  5. C

Re: Official CoroCoro Discussion Thread I think you guys are missing the most important thing here. That panda. That panda...
  6. C

What do you want in Gen 6?

How about no grid walking? It made sense with the sprites, but using completely cel-shaded models is going to look really awkward. I hope they at least have idle animations.
  7. C

Gen VI Pokemon Discussion

Re: New Pokemon Discussion and Speculation 666 has no significance to Japan. We'll probably get the first evolution of Fodderbug, second if we're lucky.
  8. C

Do you think Ash/Satoshi should be replaced?

I agree with this, not because I believe Ash should be kept, but because he's already in been forced back into the role of the rookie anyway, so what's the point in getting a new one?
  9. C

Do you find Trip/Shooti to be an interesting rival?

Don't like him, mostly for the same reason I disliked Paul. I mean, yeah, at the beginning I thought it was pretty cool, a rival who's less of a generic friend and more of a... well, rival. Then it goes on and you realize that this character is going nowhere. The rivalry is going nowhere. Ash is...
  10. C

Character Discussion Thread

I get so mad every time I see Anthea or Concordia. So much wasted potential.
  11. C

Satoshi to have a new rival

"Wow, I can't believe we're here at the World Tournament Championships!" "Hi, my name is _______!" BAM LANDORUS COBALION HEATRAN RESHIRAM ASH LOSES BACK TO SQUARE ONE FOREVER
  12. C

Preview M16: ExtremeSpeed Genesect: Mewtwo Awakens

Re: Genesect in Movie 16 I know it's never going to happen, like, ever, but I long for a Genesect vs. Mewtwo movie with Team Plasma actually doing something. Mewtwo is never going to appear again, and Team Plasma is never going to appear again, but god, I want it so bad.
  13. C

Remixed music / Music Discussion

Re: Remixed music The tidbits of the Rival battle theme in Pokemon Smash sounded kind of chaotic and, for lack of a better term, very N-like.
  14. C

Re: Professor Akuroma The only way he could be more blatantly evil is if lightning struck in the background whenever you spoke to him. He is literally Albert Wesker with dumb blue cowlicks.
  15. C

Re: Black & White 2 Character Discussion Thread I really hope this is the first gen with an evil professor and possibly an evil (or at least Silver-esque) rival. For one thing, they like strength. In Pokemon games, this is a sign that you are literally worse than the devil. The rival is all...
Back
Top Bottom