C
Local time
11:58 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Okay, cool. Take as long as you need. I'll reserve the Celebi for you until you're ready. As a side not, I really want to get AR myself for cloning. That way I won't have to keep bothering Twiggy xD Plus I'd love to offer my services to other people. Be careful though. A user had a lot of their Shinies turned to eggs after using AR @.@ Just make sure to check if everything is okay before saving.
    Yeah, it's no problem at all. If you're going to request a cloner instead of doing it yourself, Twiggy can do it in a few minutes. You just have to catch him when he's online.
    Twiggy can clone for you if you're too lazy to do it yourself xD Hmmm, I'll have to think about that. Do you have anything else? I already have a Shiny Gastly.
    I hate it when that happens xD I would rather someone say no than to not answer at all. Hmmm, you don't have any events, legendaries, or shinies you'd be willing to trade?
    (Oh, and you should look at my new thread. Why are you looking at the old thread?)
    Some people use strange OTs. If you can input that symbol in the game, it should be fine.
    You can't type the OT? What's up? Or is the OT ??? ? Anyway, the Pokémon is checked and it came out OK.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom