• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • The 2020 staff drive for Bulbagarden is now live! If you're interested in joining the Bulbagarden staff team (whether it be forums, social media, or more!) then you're encouraged to apply!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Recent content by Cytoplasme

1. C

The ^ < V Game [v2]

^ Yes < Is gonna get a snack too V is gonna follow the wave of hungriness and get a snack EDIT: Ninja'ed Corrected version ^ No < Is gonna get ketchup flavored Lays V Hates ketchup flavored Lays
  2. C

The ^ < V Game [v2]

^ Is probably human < I trying to finish Pokemon White in a day V is using Bulbagarden
  3. C

The ^ < V Game [v2]

^Get's up too soon for me <Got up at 1 PM V is using Firefox
  4. C

The ^ < V Game [v2]

^ Yes, most of them are stupid. < Is going to sleep at 2:40 am... Chronic Insomnia D: V Does not suffer from Chronic Insomnia
  5. C

What do you put on your toast?

I personally enjoy lots of things on it but my favorite must be cream cheese, it's just too good :D
  6. C

Rate the Signature Above You

9/10
  7. C

10/10
  8. C

FAQ: The Dubious Database (Simple Questions)

Re: The Dubious Database (Simple Questions/Answers) from what i know, it can eff your game pretty badly, its personaly, i wouldn't take the chance to permanently ruin my game.
  9. C

Re: The Dubious Database (Simple Questions/Answers) The Crown Beast aren't wifi, they are distributed in Gamestops.
  10. C

10/10 as it's always changing :D
  11. C

Re: The Dubious Database (Simple Questions/Answers) Thank you . Just a last question, would the masuda method still work or would it cancel "shininess"?
  12. C

Re: The Dubious Database (Simple Questions/Answers) Would it passe legit.exe ?
  13. C

Code Request Thread

im looking for a nickname changer (for traded pokemons) for an english version of Soul silver , and instuctions to it please.
  14. C

Re: The Dubious Database (Simple Questions/Answers) is it considered legit if i am masuda methoding and using instantegg/ fast hatch codes to get my shiny faster. the ditto and koffing are legit and no code is used in the alteration of the shininess, just a code that gives you eggs faster...
  15. C

The official Bulbagarden forums claim a Pokemon thread!

Psyduck / EpilepsyLand / Febuary 2 2011