Czechmate
Local time
7:22 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• When I was in school, all I cared about was hanging out with the few friends I had and listen to metal - before school, after school - during lunch, there was a Subway about 10 to 12 minute walk from school so everyday we would go to Subway.

I hope the team makes it far
    both men and women
    Not sure why, I found school boring - it was around that time I started listening to Metal music in 2000

Canada, I'm also watching women's world cup.
    You will get there.
    couldn't reply back earlier, I was watching a football game
    That would be true too
    haven't been to school in 10 years (after graduating)
    that's true. perfect weather. not even for me will ever be true
    I know what you mean.
    I lived in Los Angeles for many years, and Mexico for one year - so hot for me. Living in the Pacific Northwest loved the climate, except when it gets hot.
    Would love days and days of snow
    Last winter only snowed for about 2 minutes - not much. Last time that it snowed was in 2012. 4 days of snow

for where I live 7/10 - too much heat in the summer for me. Not enough winter.
    I would like it -

over here,
    summer is too hot
    winter is cold (my preferred weather - rains a lot, cloudy, rare occasions snow)
    in between, spring & autumn, rains too much
    want your weather, too hot over here, going to b e hotter tomorrow.
    Not too bad, wish it was the same where I live - it's going to be 30 C where I live - too hot for me
    Sweating just thinking about it, haven't turned off the fan at 22 C (approximate) - that's what the weather was constantly in Los Angeles, California - that's where my grandma and I used to live before moving to Seattle.
    Me complaining 24 C is too hot - cannot compare to that weather in China P.R. - yep 35 C is good
    That's comfortable climate for me too.
    If it ever goes above 75 F (about 23.8 C) gets too hot for me.
    hottest I ever had to endure was 103 F (about 40 C) that heat wave we had in Seattle - July 29, 2009
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom