Recent content by d.aisuke

1. D

New battle structure to make Pokémon stronger

Great idea. My issue with this, however, it that it's still a relative increase. Right now, the biggest problem in Pokemon strength is that BST is ultimately what determines a Pokemon's power. Moveset, nature and strategy aside; it's close to impossible to best a 600 BST pokemon with...
  2. D

Post-Unova Map

The new region shouldn't necessarily hold the secret to the Puzzle Cube mystery, I'd consider that more of an N-mystery that only N can resolve. That said, I want that revelation to come from N in the new region. Is it possible the dragons may have some sort of origin in this new region...
  3. D

Unconfirmed: Black and White not to be followed by a third version: Mana Ibe denies a

Re: Unconfirmed: Black and White may be the only Generation V titles: Mana Ibe denies What if Black and White aren't the only Generation V titles? A third version isn't the only option for game to complement BW. A game set in Isshu's past or Future or the Wii title could accomplish much of...
  4. D

Third Version?

What makes you say that?
  5. D

Unconfirmed: Black and White not to be followed by a third version: Mana Ibe denies a

Re: Unconfirmed: Black and White may be the only Generation V titles: Mana Ibe denies Generation III introduced 2 new regions; Houen and Oure.
  6. D

Re: Unconfirmed: Black and White may be the only Generation V titles: Mana Ibe denies I'm not going to dispute that; but you're making it seem as if she's not a Game Freak employee, and she knows nothing about the company, and she hasn't worked there for several years. She was at a European...
  7. D

Re: Unconfirmed: Black and White may be the only Generation V titles: Mana Ibe denies I find it interesting that the majority of the posters in this thread are certain that Mana Ibe is a liar; despite the majority of you not knowing: who she is; the full extent of her job, how Game Freak works...
  8. D

How many of you are using Kanji mode?

I use the kanji setting, it's easier to read than the kana, and when I don't know a kanji, I can look it up using a Japanese touch dictionary. Kanji>Kana That can be solved easy; allow the text to be displayed on the bottom screen, and when the kanji are touched, the reading for the whole...
  9. D

Kerudio and Genosect events

And? GameFreak is an in-house game company, of course they'd get a kit first. If anything, you can expect a DS game from them that will test the waters, much like drill dozer and the DS
  10. D

October CoroCoro begins to leak: Gym Leaders, many new Pokémon featured

Technically, (though obviously extremely unlikely) it is still possible for the 3rd stage (or 2nd stage if you like the TCG) starter evolutions to be fake
  11. D

Translations for video clips and pictures

That just says how you get the Kantou starters from the Global link. lol, I like how they're emphasizing that it's RANDOM. Also, looks like you can get then until 3/31/2011 Nothing especially notable. The serial number is covered up. "On the website Pocket Monsters Black White are connected...
  12. D

Which Will YOU Get Vol.2- Black or White?

This in reverse. JP Black, English White. Might get an English Black too, we'll see how it goes.
  13. D

That's fake. If you really want it translated, do it yourself; otherwise you'll have to wait until one of us do it.
  14. D

It's still unlikely they're the default names, they're just (a few) of the names being used in the pre-release promo material; akin to last year's "Heart".
  15. D

Preordering the Japan games

You should be okay, the only difference should be a lack of tracking ability. I've had mail stolen on more than one occasion, so I like when I can track my mail. This is unrelated, but I'll shed some light on it for you. First off, no webmaster outside of Japan is possibility getting the game...
Back
Top Bottom