D
Local time
9:53 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey yeah i would love to battle with ya im not a competitive battler but i always love trying out new pokemon and new stratigies so go ahead and and messenge me when you want to
    Sorry...no WiFi at my dorm. Plus, the only team I really have put-together is my in-game team, and they aren't EV trained or anything. If you want, though, you can battle that team - I'm going home this evening, or if it would work better, would you like to battle sometime tomorrow?
    Hmmm. I do have certain scpecifics, as shown on that thread. it either needs to be shiny with ok IV's or be nearflawless.....

If you do manage to get that then Impish nature will do the trick, though im not picky as long as it doesnt lower health
    Oh thanks man. It's getting kind of hard... I'm thinking I'll have to replace Tangrowth unless I just use a Smeargle to do everything I need.

I really doubt that would work XD
    Lolz, thanks! . . . I think. XD Yes, I enjoy wishing everyone a happy birthday. =3 Since I'm up, once midnight rolls around where I live, I check the birthday list!
    im no pro either so its all just or fun! unfortunatly i left for work shortly after i replied. so is the same time we talked tomorrow ok?
    Well, hello, Good day, To baroa (Ijo, African languaue) and Konnichi wa (Japanese)

Yes, I am bi-lingual, I know lots of German, French and a bit of Japanese and Maroi
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom