• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
D
Local time
2:57 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, I was pretty excited when I first found out about it as well. Cloning is great, but I was so happy to not have to do any more IV battles.

You can use the 4th gen version of IR-GTS for 4th gen, or you could try HyperGTS. Either one works, really.
    YAY, that's great.

One way to view IVs and such is to look at the statlog in the IR-GTS folder. When you upload a Pokemon, it appends the info to the end of that file (Not sure if Hidden Power is correct yet, it's wrong most of the time for me). If you want more specific information, you'll need an additional program that can read .pkm files.

A RAR file is just an archive that contains a bunch of files, it's the same thing as a ZIP file (Winzip) but it uses a different program. If you don't have winRAR you won't be able to open the .RAR archive. In the RAR it is a folder with a bunch of .pkm files :)
    I will cross my fingers! I suppose things work a little differently with a 3DS and different security settings.

Awesome, I hope any Sigilyphs you get are helpful :)
    Between Jolly and Impish natures and two good abilities, Gligar was a bit overwhelming for me, lol. Eventually I RNG captured a few of them, but I never got around to doing some with Egg Moves like Baton Pass :3

I'm not sure he has any EV points to spare to buff his attack a little, I'd probably just go with what is listed and kind of ignore the bad attack IV. No matter what his Hidden Power is, that won't be an attack you want to use on Gliscor :p
    What I was hoping was that even if there were 3 abilities, the DW one would be the 'most common', but I doubt that is the case. I remember my Impish Sand Veil Gligar is a lot like yours, it was good everywhere except Attack. Since it has perfect defensive stats, it'll still be a good wall.
    Sorry...was out today. I would be glad to help you, but if someone comes along first, feel free to be helped :)

I won't be on long tonight, but wifi willing perhaps tomorrow! I actually got a Gligar from someone with the intent to breed, but then I remembered the 3 possible abilities and went x___x
    Oh, I wonder if it's something specific to the 3ds? The only thing that I change is the primary DNS under the main Wifi settings menu, not on the C-gear. I just change auto obtain from yes to no and then enter my computer's IP address in the first row for DNS. Unfortunately, I'm not sure I can be too much help troubleshooting because the DNS server programs have worked on the 3 different computers I have used them on :3
    Yeah, Troggy told me you guys tried it out and it didn't work. I can't believe that. There are a lot of aspects of Black and White that I really view as regressions from Gen IV. Quite disappointing and irritating, really. =/

I'm surprised there are Pokemon discussion on the Naruto forums, really. XD Those signatures on that forum are obnoxiously large, though.

Yes! The IR-GTS is great for checking IVs. It's so irritating to Rare Candy all of your babies and input numbers into an IV calculator. But I think I might have to do that since I can't get the IR-GTS to work. Oh well... And I'm still supposed to figure out RNG at some point. Forgot about that. Hmm... so much to do.

How's work going for you? That deadline looking okay?
    Oh, yeah.. I forgot it was Friday the 13th. ^^; I hope you get your stuff done at work though. :eek:

I'm good! I made a few plushies that I have have in my gallery. XD I'm also still working on boshi, and I have PLASMA grunt, and toothless that I still have to get started on. XD
    Yeah, sorry about not being around--I do remember we still have that trade to do. Things got a little hectic after graduation, and then I jumped straight into working full-time in the lab. And I'm also busy trying to work things out for the coming fall. Because... ooh, well, I'll tell you in a bit.

Oh, I never could get that fake-GTS to work for me. Troggy and I troubleshot it, but we never did figure out why it didn't like my connection. Hopefully it'll work for you. =D

Anyway, I'll be around tonight if you're free, and I should be around more now (hopefully) since things are a little settled. We'll see! XD
    Oh, I'm glad to hear that you like the 3D effect of the new console--I was never quite sure I understood how it worked, but I'm really going to try to get one eventually. I'm a little broke at the moment (wait, I'm a uni student--I'm always broke! XD) so we'll see.

Wow, I had a friend show me that weird video before--it is... really odd. o__O I'm never able to watch it for long before it just gets too odd for me. In fact, what is he actually doing that weird dance for, anyway? o_o

Eh, eh? Why were you on Naruto Forums? And looking up stuff about Pokemon? But yeah, Latiaziken definitely looks like the love child of Latias and Blaziken, lol!
    Ohh, that's cool. Things that learn their moves at really high levels are pretty annoying. I guess I'm glad now that I trained my Shaymin all the way to L100...but at the time I was like I can't believe I have to do this just to get Seed Flare ;__;

Pink shinies are fun. Pink shinies caught in Heal Balls are even more fun lol.
    Ohhh, yeah shiny Virizion is one of my main wants. It is cute. I'll get there someday, but I don't feel like bothering with those legends for now.
    Yeah it does work, but you will need the other version (IR-GTS b/w does not support any 4th gen stuff yet). It's on this page, the second file. I actually use HyperGTS for 4th gen.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom