D
Local time
3:52 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, I just came to that conclusion as well. Oh well :<

I've never played the 4th gen frontier with anyone, but I do have a lot of Pokemon to choose from xD

Anyways, I'm pretty tired, goodnight!
    Oh no fair...I have sweet Garchomps xD

Okay I'll think of some things, just let me know when you figure out where I should go to and all that.
    Yes, yes he does. I made him as cool as I could, but nothing can change those terrible stats.

Okay...but tell me what kind of Pokemon I need to bring and what to do xD
    I haven't tried the Battle Subway at all, yet. I assume there are lines where you can play over Wifi, but I don't know the details :<

Some of them are powerful...and then there is Farfetch'd
    Well, it's good that some more of my Pokemon will be seeing use. As you can probably imagine, almost all of them just sit around hoping to be picked someday xD
    I appreciate the help. I hope you find Registeel and Latias useful :)

Yeah, I was using a Sigilyph from Blitzle. That's how the majority of my projects get going, I nabbed a lot of stuff from him :3

Maybe Axew is also plural then >.>
    In case you are wondering, you are getting the 4 Axew I put in my thread. I don't know if you have enough Axew already but there you go :p
    I'm a little protective of the shiny legends :p

Oh, no you're fine. I went in the Wifi room but no one was there. Going to try again.
    You can shift the 4 and 2 filler ones if you want, you can do whatever you want with your Pokes :p

Oh, just don't trade the Registeel to anyone, you're the only one besides me who has him :3
    Well i have 3 green bars and all, and the connection test is successful, but the wifi room isn't loading :/
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom