Recent content by Daena

1. D

Offering: Mass Amounts of DW Females and Males (CLOSED)

Re: Offering: Mass Amounts of DW Females (Updated DAILY) Oooo I hadn't noticed that before! Yes, I don't mind her being evolved into a Staravia ♥ I plan to practice my breeding skills with this DW female so that works just fine. Thank you! :D It's a good thing that she evolves at such an...
  2. D

Re: Offering: Mass Amounts of DW Females (Updated DAILY) Hatchling from a DW Poke, and I got the original female DW Carvanha from Blitzle if I remember correctly (unfortunately I'm having a little trouble navigating through the new Bulbagarden... is there still a way to view your post history...
  3. D

Re: Offering: Mass Amounts of DW Females (Updated DAILY) Black FC: 2064 9584 1284 What i want: Starly Male or Female?: Female Ability: Reckless Preferred Nature?: I would like Jolly if at all possible :) If not that's okay too. What i offer: female Speed Boost Carvanha (I didn't see dw...
  4. D

A Stunning Shiny Pokemon~ [No More Entrees]

Re: A Stunning Shiny Pokemon~ Congrats on your RNG! May I please have an Adamant(heal ball) one? :)
  5. D

Linda's Mini-Shop (Guess who's back?)

Not a problem! We all get busy at times -- I'm actually lurking from work right now. :D I hope that you're still interested in our trade? If not maybe we can work something else out? (I can't trade right now btw, no wifi at work)
  6. D

Shiny HP Ice Virizon

I'd love a clone of timid shiny Virizion! So pink and cute, I want to try a special set. ^_^ Would you be interested in a clone of either this: Exploits' Shiny Virizion caught in a Heal Ball (so pink! O.O) OT: Henry - ID: 14081 Ability: Justified - Nature: Jolly - Date: May 23, 2011 Location...
  7. D

Dark Pulse Zorua, Absolutely Everywhere!

If no one has asked fro her yet, may I please have the Naive female from Box 2? :) Otherwise any female yet unclaimed would be nice. I've been having trouble breeding a female ^_^'' My male doesn't like my Ditto very much at all... Thank you!
  8. D

Maize's Wanted Thread! (please L@@K)

All dreamworld ability starters and 'Eeveelutions' are male only, so there can never be a female Rain Dish Squirtle. Sorry to break the bad news to you, but I just thought you might want to know this... :o
  9. D

Cleaning out IV bred stuff from Platinum (0/1 remain)

Re: Cleaning out IV bred stuff from Platinum (10 remain) Hi there! I didn't see a response to whether I can have an Elekid... apologies if I missed something. I was just wondering if I may have one please? Thanks very much! :) My HeartGold FC: 0861-6583-3124
  10. D

Ragnarok's Trade Thread**Now able to poketransfer!**Updated With New Pokes***

Re: Ragnarok's Trade Thread Open for Business! Eep sorry about that -- yes this trade sounds great!! I'll let you know when I'm available to trade asap. I'm lurking from work at the moment (no wifi), and I hadn't noticed your post until just now because I've been so busy with work. :D...
  11. D

Cleaning out IV bred stuff from Platinum (0/1 remain)

Re: Cleaning out IV bred stuff from Platinum (17 remain) May I please reserve an Elekid? Thanks very much! :) My HeartGold FC: 0861-6583-3124
  12. D

Ragnarok's Trade Thread**Now able to poketransfer!**Updated With New Pokes***

Re: Ragnarok's Trade Shop Open for Business! I like your EV'd shiny Cacturne.. are you interested in obtaining DW females at all? I have the following: Poliwag, Slowpoke, Stantler, Nidoran, Gligar, Bidoof, Exeggcute, Dratini (with the eggmove ExtremeSpeed), Carvanha, Shinx, Murkrow, Swablu. :)
  13. D

Good enough eh?

okay, I like these: d'oh! http://www.funnyaccidents.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/FunnySportsAccident.jpg similar to the last one http://www.funmunch.com/funny_pictures/fail/Soccer%20Fail%202.jpg a fancy hair style http://buffetoblog.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/soccer-hairstyle.jpg a fail...
  14. D

Offerin FEAR Arons

I would love one!! I'd actually been considering making one of these with Metal Burst, because as long as the Aron goes last (which it should, at level 1 :D) it returns 1.5 times the damage dealt by the foe's last attack (physical OR special). It sounds like it might be a nice way to counter...
  15. D

Simple Questions and Simple Answers 3

Okay thank you! I'll see if I can get it working again tonight. Try,try again. :3
Back
Top Bottom