Recent content by DaggerWolf

1. D

More attacks or more Team Members

Ah, but while many RPGs have 4 characters, there are far fewer elements. Most have Fire, Water/Ice, Wind, Earth, possibly Light/Holy, Dark and maybe Gravity or Almighty. That's only 4-8 elements, compared to Pokemon's colossal 17. While I don't think 7 party members is a necessity, it could...
  2. D

Mystery Dumgeons: Did A Wizard Do It?

I couldn't spot this elsewhere, please correct me if it is. I'm assuming here that some have played the PMD games, and will know the main concept is forests, with floors stacked one above the other with stairs. The games give little explanation for their existence. PMD itself goes for the...
  3. D

The Return

:3 I feel loved.
  4. D

The Return

Hey again. Thanks for the warm welcomes :3
  5. D

The Return

My name is Dag, and I frequented these forums around summer '08. Well, I figured, New Year, let's try it again. Since then, I've become a decent Let's Player, under the handle 'QuantumCrayons', learnt Classical Greek and acquired a ZX Spectrum. In my time here previously, I didn't do much...
  6. D

hey guys I'm new ^_^

What they said ^^^^^ Welcome =D
  7. D

Hi

Hey. I'm tired. So, welcome... *ZZZZZZ*
  8. D

User No-te?

... I wish to know what they are so that I don't post something entirely retarded that will exist permenantly, as may be the case if the infractions do. Until anyone *In power/the know* can give me an explanation, I'll leave it be...
  9. D

User No-te?

What puzzles me is that I can write my own... Thanks Tina, 't'was the first one I was looking for, musta slipped past my radar.
  10. D

User No-te?

Ok, I'm intrigued... Anyone explain what a 'User Note' is? Also, where the hell have the 'Simple Answers' threads disappeared to?
  11. D

Bulbagarden is now hiring! - APPLICATION PERIOD ENDS 1/18

Even if I don't get it, I don't mind. As long as people who spam/post pointless threads are brought to 'justice', I'm good =]
  12. D

Come on everybody, take a chance...

So, you liek Mudkipz? Anyways, welcome to the forum. Have you a 'pulley-in-the-middle'? [Obscure Monkey Island reference]
  13. D

Editing Question: Plural Nouns

Sivart, use the 'Edit Button'. Less Coding=Easier To Recode =]
  14. D

All right evkl, thanks. And, you're welcome =D
  15. D

Hooray. So, as you staff have lives, will it take a week or so for results?
Back
Top Bottom