Recent content by #Daisuke#

1. D

Review S14 EP01: In the Shadow of Zekrom! ・ EP02: Enter Iris and Axew!

Wow! The first two episodes of Black & White were dubbed great. A lot of the dialogue remained unchanged and the addition of "Who's that Pokemon" was certainly a surprise. I thought Iris was pretty cool, too. My only problem is with Shooty's new name. I never liked the kid, but why give him...
  2. D

The return of... who's that Pokemon?

...Okay. I was shocked to see the return of WTP. I mean, REALLY shocked. I don't think anyone had expected for it to come back in the English dub of BW. They really are trying to make this saga a homage to the OS.
  3. D

What video games are you playing now?

I'm playing: -Call of Duty: Black Ops -Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare -Pokemon Platinum
  4. D

Most Dislike Pokemon in Anime Series

Pretty much this. If it weren't for the fact that Misty's Togepi itself was so f**king cute, I would probably hate it with a passion. That being said, I never got the hate for Piplup. I agree that Japanese!Piplup is better than Dubbed!Piplup, but I still found him epically amusing in both.
  5. D

Unconfirmed: New Pokémon battling game in works for Wii: Game to be similar to Gale o

Re: Unconfirmed: New Pokémon battling game in works for Wii: Game to be similar to Ga I wasn't expecting this... O.o But OMIGODFUCKYESANOTHER3-DPOKEMONGAMEFORACONSOLE!!!!!! If it turns out to be real, I'll definitely import this, too. I can't wait to see Unova's Pokemon in 3-D!
  6. D

Favorite filler episode

In no particular order, my favorites would have to be: -Oh Do You Know the Poffin Plan! -Where No Togepi Has Gone Before! -Holy Matrimony -The Bicker the Better -True Blue Swablu I found Oh Do You Know the Poffin Plan! an great episode overall. Roserade was badass and I like Forsythia...
  7. D

Which Dub version of TRio do you prefer?

While the Japanese TRio are without a doubt the best, I prefer TPCi's TRio over 4Kid's. I'm with Musashi, since I didn't really like how 4Kids handled them back then either. On the other hand, I actually find TPCi's TRio amusing for the most part. Either I find horrible rhyming funny, or I'm...
  8. D

THEORY: Iris's relationship to Zoroark

Iris' hair looking like Zoroark is just a coincidence. I mean, in the games Iris is an obvious good character and has no relation to Zoroark. The anime staff wouldn't go out of their way to change a character so drastically.
  9. D

Localized Names

Re: English names Thanks, but I thought it made sense that they would take the Sage's names from the Spanish color names since the Spanish language is becoming more and more common in the U.S. And New York is in the U.S. which Unova is based off of... Yeah... Lol flawed logic on my part...
  10. D

Eye Colour!

My eyes are dark brown. I don't why you guys think brown eyes are boring, I think they're pretty...
  11. D

Tomboy? Girly-Girl? Tom Girl? Pure Male?

Pure male the last time I checked.
  12. D

Advanceshipping General Discussion

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation ^No, Ash is more than a Chaste Hero. He's asexual at this point in the show. The writers now seem like they are determined to make him incapable of romantic love. I say that because he had an interest in Giselle early on in the series, then became completely oblivious...
  13. D

Localized Names

Re: English names I'm sorry, I completely forgot that Lucy even existed. D: But Lucinda is much better... As for the Live Caster, I honestly think it will stay the same. I think it's perfectly understandable in English. And the Sages... I'm pretty sure the localizers will keep the...
  14. D

Which form of Unown is the best?

The "K" Unown wins this for me. My name starts with a K, so yeah. But I really like the "V", "!", and "?" Unown.
  15. D

Caption the screenshots!

Ash: Guys...I have horrible news. Iris: What? Ash: I have...BEIBER FEVER... Dento: So the disease is spreading... Iris: Ash, *pulls out a bat* I'm going to have to beat some sense into you. Ash: ...?!?! Aloe: Wow, that boy must be really stupid to fall for something like that...
Back
Top Bottom