Dalek
Local time
3:56 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• *puts him in a masterball* thank god I make these balls, and think considering the void now containing the daleks and cybermen...I think I can ask Giratina to guard the daleks
    never had, will begin to watch it, but for now, *opens a black hole and throws all the Daleks inside and before they can escape, closes the black hole*
    Yeah, I don't have anything....except... *fires multiple missiles fill with EMP granades alongside Time Lord Regeneration power (see The Time of The Doctor)*
    Ok, you got psychic abilities, you got electric move as well.....how would you like some FIRE
    x6 Attack Choice Scarf Dragonite, use Fire Punch
    You....exterminated the doctor?...what makes you sure you did, he cheated death multiple times, one time with a robotic suit that looked exactly like him, and he can regenerate, so don't you say that The Doctor is exterminated, and also, considering you say your steel and electric, what will you do the moment a Lucario with Earthquake comes? You can't win Dalek, this world will not be conquer
    Just saw your URPG stats and thought you might want to know: You're not limited to 4 moves in URPG and everything has max of all EVs. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me or one of the the helpful staff here. Here's Magnemite's Ultra Dex entry with everything you need to know about it in URPG.

I like your choice of name, by the way. Watching Doctor Who right now.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom