Recent content by Daleklugia

1. D

Speculation New Move/Model Animation

A lot of fainting animations need to be changed. Rapidash (or was it ponyta?), along with many other quadruped pokemon look like they break their legs or something when they faint, and Aurorus looks like it breaks its neck or something. It actually scared me the first time I saw one faint...
  2. D

Junichi Masuda at Gamescom

Considering the stuff we've recently had leaked, I'd say hope for something new, but be prepared for nothing fresh to show up. I'd rather set the bar lower and get a happy surprise than set it too high and get dissapointed. Just my opinion, xD
  3. D

Things You Don't Want To See In ORAS

If they made the tile range for feebas a bit larger, made the encounter rate within those tiles 100%, and removed the chance of feebas tiles being located above the waterfall (so there's less area to search, won't require waterfall HM), I think that would be sufficient enough to keep the...
  4. D

I just looked it up, and it does seem like feebas was made much easier to obtain. I like that. But I don't think they'll bring back rippling water anytime soon. The best compromise to me would be to make feebas have a 100% encounter rate in the few tiles it appears in, that way it won't get...
  5. D

True, but rippling water is clearly marked and therefore easier to find than an unmarked tile out of many, so I'm assuming that they'd make it harder to find within rippling water, to balance it out. Rippling water isn't always there (you've got to wait for it to show up), and combined with a...
  6. D

If the trendy phrase in Dewford dictated exactly which tile feebas appeared on, then that would be fine, because eventually someone would match a phrase to a tile location, put their findings online, and everyone could get a feebas. My issue with feebas being found in rippling water is A) the...
  7. D

The mysterious Pikachu.

I don't think it's obtainable, but rather it's one of your opponents in each respective master rank contest. I'm assuming that it's one pikchu owned by a contest-obsessed trainer who goes above and beyond by dressing up his/her pikachu according to whatever contest he/she is entering in, even...
  8. D

Should Nintendo/Gamefreak Change The Censor Limits In OR/AS

I caught a shiny dragalge and tried to nickname it "Weedy" (as in weedy sea dragon, which dragalge is kinda based on), and it wouldn't let me. The censors are way overboard, tone it down for arceus's sake!
  9. D

Deoxys's Forms

Even though that probably won't happen, I am totally on board with that idea, it's really cool actually!
  10. D

Deoxys's Forms

Yeah, I usually imagine Jirachi living in a cave deep underground or something. I guess everyone has different ideas, xD
  11. D

A Berry Fun Thread

I also hope that ALL the berry trees have different shapes and colors, and that they haven't just slimmed down the x/y style berry trees. They're so bland compared to the weird and colorful berry trees we used to have. Don't get me wrong, x/y berry trees had some variation, but I felt like they...
  12. D

A Berry Fun Thread

I think a better question would have been 'why do the berry trees in x/y look so huge', xD
  13. D

Mirage Islands and Regi Puzzles

Didn't they change the regi puzzle between Ruby/Sapphire and Emerald? I hope they change it again, so we have to figure it out, like the good ol' days, :D
  14. D

Ooooo, they could put rare/interesting pokemon on mirage island and give them a greatly increased (such as 1 in 30) chance of being shiny. Heck, instead of a Liechi berry, maybe they'll bring back some of those E-reader berries and have them exclusively obtainable on mirage island! That would...
  15. D

Honestly, I think there's a great chance that Lugia and/or Ho-oh will be obtainable in Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire. They went to the trouble of creating reasons and places to put Kyogre/Groudon (and Rayquayza) into HeartGold and Soulsilver. Lugia and Ho-oh haven't been obtainable (as far as...
Back
Top Bottom