D
Local time
4:32 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi there, i have a relatively new fic out, called Seasons. If you have the spare time, would you be willing to take a look for me? Thanks, heres the link
    Oh, that's interesting. Perhaps you could ask to have it as a quote from you on your gravestone?

I think if you have an idea that you think is at all interesting, you should just jump in with it. Look at the link in my signature, I never thought Rival's Story would be as popular as it was, so you never know how things are going to be taken - as long as you're happy with the story I think you should roll with it!
    Oh, that's nice of you to idolise me, thank you very much! It's quite an honour for someone to say that to me.

I think you, Danerius, must be quite a good writer yourself to have come up with something quite as poetic as the quote from you that BN has in his username as I found that something of a quite publishable standard! When I first read it I thought it was going to be a quote from Oscar Wilde or something like that, it really is something!

And I've told BN that he reminds me of myself, it was just the things he said when we had a little chat a while ago, although I can't remember what it was about any more.

Perhaps if you and I talk a little more, we might find we have some things in common? Do you write around the Workshop, I hope you do. What kind of thing have you written, if you have?

I heard you recommended Rival's Story to BN and I appreciate that very much. Have you seen my new story Dragon Days at all?
    A topical username is overrated. You're better off having one that isn't topical. At least that way you'll be more memorable.

One thing that, in my opinion, you should never do, is change your username. It instantly makes you about one thousand times less memorable.

Also, Blue Nostalgia (who reminds me of myself and I therefore, being ridiculously egotistical, LOVE) has or had a quote from you in his signature and I thought it was a really good sounding quote. I really like it, so that's good as well.

Anyway, I know it's a bit out of the blue, but I just wanted to say these things to you =P Hope you don't mind.
    Hey. I've been reading Rival's Story, and you were right, it's pretty epic, I've only just read past the Misty battle.

I uh, I've been writing a fanfic of my own :S you know that I wanna be an author, and I couldn't help but think about all the stuff Maureen Johnson said in the VB videos, about needing to practice loads before you could stop sucking. I thought this would be a good way to start.

Could you read it? I've only done chapter one, I'm not gonna do any more if it's crap. Give me your honest opinion, forget that you're my best friend for a moment and evaluate me as a writer, but you have to SWEAR you won't tell ANYONE about this.

http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?t=77549
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom