• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by danfriguy1997

1. D

The Blue ringed Umbreon: Random Assortment Giveaway

Hey Umbreon, I have not been able to go on in a while, when will you be able to trade? I want the shiny Skitty by the way.
  2. D

The Blue ringed Umbreon: Random Assortment Giveaway

Could I have the shiny Skitty? Does it have normalize?
  3. D

/Gen V WholeSale Giveaway! (NOW OFFERING ITEMS!) [On Temp. Hiatus]

Re: /Gen V WholeSale Giveaway! (NOW OFFERING ITEMS!) Okay, thanks though.
  4. D

/Gen V WholeSale Giveaway! (NOW OFFERING ITEMS!) [On Temp. Hiatus]

Re: /Gen V WholeSale Giveaway! (NOW OFFERING ITEMS!) Can I have a Modest Omanyte?
  5. D

WANTED: Blue Scarf

sorry, I can't go on monday except for maybe at like 4:30 my time.
  6. D

I could go on tomorrow at 1 pm my time, 8 pm your time.
  7. D

Yeah, I have one. When can you trade?
  8. D

The Super Darkness Trading Shop (CLOSED UNTIL JANUARY 2012)

Re: The Super Darkness Trading Shop Alright.
  9. D

Re: The Super Darkness Trading Shop Alright that sounds good for the shiny one, the Tyrogue and a Soul Dew. Do you want any specific natures? And what about the Voltorb's IVs? Also, what is your time zone?
  10. D

Re: The Super Darkness Trading Shop Hey, could you RNG me this: Voltorb Nature: Naive IV's: x, x, 31, 31, 31, 31 No special egg moves Ability: Static Shiny: It doesn't matter to me, I would prefer it, but don't go out of your way for it I could get you power items, Pokerus, most of the event...
  11. D

Jolly Shiny Aerodactyl

Plans for the battle?
  12. D

Want: Static Naive Electrode

It can be any level, but it needs to know: Thunderbolt Hidden Power Water I can give any of the Pokemon Pokerus or any of the Power, Focus, or Choice items. I can give you a Tyrouge with Vaccumm Wave, Hi Jump Kick and Rapid Spin. Or a Spiritomb, a Bagon that knows Hydro Pump and Dragon Dance...
  13. D

Latias Swarm(24 Hours only)

Can I have one too?
  14. D

Carita's Shiny Hydreigon(Round 2!)

I think it looks awesome, especially ryu-kishin powered. ps. do you want to trade now?
  15. D

Carita's Shiny Hydreigon(Round 2!)

Awesome. Ryu-kihsin is one of my favorite cards.
Back
Top Bottom