• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by Daniel F888

1. D

FREE Buneary IV Leftovers -- Love Ball, Elemental Punches, Fake Out

I'd love a female love ball buneary if you have any around :)
  2. D

GEN VI: Looking for shiny staryu, shiny ponyta , shiny growlithe, and shiny serviper.

Hey sorry I didn't get back to you. Did you want to trade now?
  3. D

GEN VI: LF: Event Pokemon FT:Other events and more

@HeartGold Thanks for that! I haven't updated the list but someone else has agreed to trade me a suicune and entei but I would still love the Pikachu! What were you interested in? @PinkiePieFox The Mew is Sassy so not brilliant and yeah all the others have only like two or three
  4. D

GEN VI: LF Events, FT Events and more

Awesome I'll get on that! Also I didn't realise that Slowpoke come in hordes in XY so of course I can breed you one with HA too haha. In that case can we add Pidgeot to the list that we'll trade?
  5. D

Hey so I can trade you the Poliwag tomorrow (the IVs aren't anything special) and with the breeding I can get you the Beldum and Wobbaffett, but I don't have any HA slowpokes and with the Abra I've never actually bred for HP before but I can definitely get you the IVs and hidden ability. The...
  6. D

Ohh sorry, I missed the "event" part, my bad haha. I'd definitely be interested so let me know :)
  7. D

Okay so you may not have seen my post from a few hours ago, but half of these pokemon are on on my want list haha.http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f600/lf-event-pokemon-ft-other-events-more-168362/ I will clone/breed anything you like for the pokemon that match!
  8. D

offering Tanabata Jirachi and surfing Pikachu, through Wednesday 08/13

Hi there, did I miss you? I can be on for a few more minutes
  9. D

I can do that, victini is set aside!
  10. D

offering Tanabata Jirachi and surfing Pikachu, through Wednesday 08/13

I would love a surfing Pikachu! FC is in my sig!
  11. D

GEN VI: Looking for shiny staryu, shiny ponyta , shiny growlithe, and shiny serviper.

I can offer shiny seviper for the spiritomb if you'd like
  12. D

Hi all, looking for a couple of event Pokemon, clones are okay, hacks are not! Also natures, EVs, IVs don't bother me but I can check my offers if asked. So, here's what I'm after: 2012 Cherish Ball Groudon/Kyogre 2013 WORLD13 Smeargle 2013 Steven's Metagross Other offers of Cherish Ball...
  13. D

GEN VI: Like everyone else, looking for shiny Tanabata Jirachi

Home and can trade now but I guess you've gone to bed! Yeah I'm in Australia so the timezones are a little off lol. Doubt we'll trade today unless you manage to wake up early in the morning but otherwise we'll sort something out.
Back
Top Bottom