Recent content by Danny111287

1. D

Pokemon that could be other Types

bonsly/sudowoodo should be rock/grass or something like that. druddigon should be dragon/flying or have it as dragon/rock and give it levitate other wise not much point in having wings
  2. D

Offering - Egg move Pokemon *UPDATED 19TH AUGUST*

Re: Offering - Egg move Pokemon *UPDATED 17TH AUGUST* thats good with me :)
  3. D

Re: Offering - Egg move Pokemon *UPDATED 17TH AUGUST* sure :P thatll do hehe thought thats what you meant . change your reservation for you :) and that lanturn will be fine then :)
  4. D

Re: Offering - Egg move Pokemon *UPDATED 17TH AUGUST* awesome :) thanks got ur slugma reserved anyhoo :)
  5. D

Re: Offering - Egg move Pokemon *UPDATED 17TH AUGUST* hmm you got a Hippopotas ?could do with one of those probably with a relaxed or naughty nature. if you could breed slack off onto it thatd be even better still :P
  6. D

Re: Offering - Egg move Pokemon *UPDATED 17TH AUGUST* hehe well it was mainly the bounce i was after on it aswell as the appropriate nature i wanted :P. i am looking for a dw wingull with either a timid or modest nature. a neutral nature would be ok to i suppose if you could do that :) ok i...
  7. D

Re: Offering - Egg move Pokemon *UPDATED 17TH AUGUST* any will do really just which ever the first one of those natures is :P
  8. D

Re: Offering - Egg move Pokemon *UPDATED 17TH AUGUST* just changed my mind on the third thing :P u said you got a dw poliwag? any chance of you breeding me one of those instead :) a calm or gentle one would be great if you could do that :) aslong as its putting down attack,speed, or defense...
  9. D

Re: Offering - Egg move Pokemon *UPDATED 17TH AUGUST* haha sure :P ill take the pachirisu the omanyte and if youve maybe got a DW gligar with a helpful nature or a DW hoppip with a helpful nature thatd be good to :) if not anythin from dream world will do really
  10. D

Re: Offering - Egg move Pokemon *UPDATED 14TH AUGUST* ye sure ill be in the wifi in a mo
  11. D

Re: Offering - Egg move Pokemon *UPDATED 14TH AUGUST* ill take the Doduo M/Impish/Early Bird and Surskit M/Brave/Rain Dish ill take one of these Trubbish Male/Brave /Stench and a lonely Female Archen ill have this please Torkoal: Eruption | Clear Smog | Yawn | Sleep Talk
  12. D

Re: Offering - Egg move Pokemon *UPDATED 14TH AUGUST* thanks a lot :)
  13. D

Re: Offering - Egg move Pokemon *UPDATED 14TH AUGUST* sure thing :) ill take the murkrow and the shinx :)
  14. D

Re: Offering - Egg move Pokemon *UPDATED 14TH AUGUST* lol will have to give you a loyalty card or something :P im free for trading now if you are
  15. D

Re: Offering - Egg move Pokemon well im online for a bit now then ill be next online at some point tomorrow n ill just keep checking back on here to see if your on :)
Back
Top Bottom