Recent content by DannyDistraught

1. D

When are you getting B/W? (US)

I'll probably pre-order White from Amazon so I can get my hands on the game at launch without paying extra. If you live around the Chicago area near a Toys R Us I doubt you'll find a huge line of people waiting for the game; kids are usually pre-ordering from Gamestop or Best Buy.
  2. D

Which Will YOU Get Vol.2- Black or White?

Well it really depends on what you want (i.e. Do you want to collect pokemon or train pokemon for battle?) Either way, picking one doesn't limit what you can do, significantly. One just adds a little more wild pokemon to catch while the other offers more trainers to battle for EXP.
  3. D

Third Version?

A grey version makes sense, but pink? Uh... I don't think it'll happen at least for the current generation.
  4. D

What are you doing in Preparation for BW?

I'm training my pokemon in SoulSilver into what may be my team to use in White, post-story. I'll probably add some generation V pokemon into the fray.
  5. D

Pre-order Bonus - Reshiram/Zekrom Wall Clings

Ah, I was wondering what wall clings are. It doesn't appeal to me.
  6. D

No more Caps-Locked Names?

I sometimes wonder why, too. Oh well, things look a lot smoother now. It's just those little things that drive me crazy.
  7. D

Localized Names

Re: English names When I first read it, Oshawott sounded like a mouthful.
  8. D

Since you like collecting pokemon more than battling I suggest you get Pokemon White, because of the White Forest exclusive to that version. In White Forest you are able to catch Pokemon not found anywhere else in the Unova region. In Black City (Black version) there are no areas to catch wild...
  9. D

I'm getting Pokemon White, because of Zekrom and the White Forest.
  10. D

No more Caps-Locked Names?

Personally, I like the change. ^^
  11. D

Black and White Strategy Guide to come in two editions

If you check Amazon right now, you can pre-order the collector's edition for a little less than the standard edition. Note: Hurry, they could change the price again! Edit: Amazon is also selling the standard edition for lesser.
  12. D

Which Starter will you choose, and what will you nickname it?

I'm confident enough to say that I'll choose Tepig as my starter.
  13. D

What are you doing in Preparation for BW?

I'm migrating pokemon from pervious generation III and IV versions to my SoulSilver. I've also been breeding a lot of pokemon that I'll hatch so I can transfer them to Pokemon White.
  14. D

Pre-Orders

I know there isn't any information on what it is that'll come with the games when you pre-order, but I know when Platinum came out I got it the first day at Toys 'R' Us without pre-ordering. At least around my area I notice kids often go to Gamestop or Best Buy than TRU. P.S. I'm not really...
  15. D

Which Starter will you choose, and what will you nickname it?

I'm deciding between the water and fire type starters.
Back
Top Bottom