• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
Daren
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Been curious about this since I saw your avatar: Is your avatar Hideyoshi Toyotomi?
    Daren
    Daren
    You're on the right track! It's Cao Xing from Romance of the Three Kingdoms IX, and Hideyoshi is a prominent character in it's sister series, Nobunaga's Ambition. Later games gave him an an actually cool portrait instead.
    hi !!
    i have a psychic type safari with abra,espurr and girafarig
    my fc 4270-2482-7129 ign steve
    would you be interested to add me?
    Hey I have a Normal Friend safari my pokemon are Teddiursa, Loudred and Chansey My friend code is 1349-5405-7196. Please Add me I have already added you
    Please remember that the fanfiction one-shot contest deadline is tomorrow and that stories need to be submitted by the end of tomorrow. Please check the sign-up thread for more information or updates.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…