Recent content by Dark Sneasel FP

1. D

May Club

Harukaaaaaaaaa I love you! (Haruka is the name of may in japan) why do I not entered in this topic-club before?
  2. D

The Mysterious Thief! Pokémon 7!

wow the chapter 4! (actually already is 1 month) *¬* what happened here after all?, I have not found the link of the section things related to mangá in the index of the forum, a new rule? thanks again by translating this Manga Sketch! after all, how many chapters this Manga have in total?
  3. D

Some bad fansuber over the internet...

What do you guys think? http://br.youtube.com/watch?v=IUYlqLlbix0 I agree with almost everything he said at 3 video, but disagree with much that he also said. but some fansubers abuse, we have to adimitir. what your think for example of # PocketMonsters note that they gain with this guy? I...
  4. D

Movie 2 Manga--Found!

WOW \O/ I can not wait to readup this ^ ^. back to reality I can not speak or read Japanese ^^"¬¬. good hope that my course ends at 5 or 8 years, until now nothing. Thank you "Blackjack Palazzo" major finding = D. if I at least soubece Japanese, I think it could not be more happy. ^ ^ ok I...
Back
Top Bottom