D
Local time
7:09 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah. Still a good battle though.

I'm going to take a shower now. It's been bugging me for awhile now. I'll talk to you in about like, 15 minutes? I don't know, probley sooner. I take quick showers.
    Oh. I totally meant to send you a VM, apparently I didn't, which explains why you never replied, lol.
    I'm busy doing a new set for my thread in Platinum atm, I have to give the parent back to someone tomorrow. I haven't had a chance to try in Black yet, plus I need to breed myself some Chatot's to make my life easier. If you need an extra or two, I can breed some for you as well ^^ (plus it'll give me something to transfer up with them :p) They might be shiny, depends how lazy I am.
    Haha, I keep yours in mine too ^^ I have so many other fc's. Never keep them (except my platinum one).
    Okay! I'll have to run out of the room, and see if I have a pokemon from the second game in my main game, to give it to you too
    You can?! Could I trouble you for multiple SID's? The main game I'm always playing with (Tardis) and a second one?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom