Recent content by Dark19

1. D

Wanted: Fire Stone

No worries, thanks!
  2. D

Ok, grabbed Swalot first - he's holding a yellow flute which you can use to cure confusion in battles (not as a hold item though)...I have 3 of them. I've gone through phases of going off pokemon and then coming back to it, but on a par with Zelda, I'd say it's the best game...ever!
  3. D

Yes, I am :D I've been playing pokemon since yellow came out...my kids think I'm a geek! I've completed my national pokedex apart from celebi, manaphy (working on ranger for that), mew (hope to get off ranch) and arceus - so yep, I have any of those pokemon you want, you choose :) Just...
  4. D

ha, thanks and no worries - I have a life orb...or perhaps...not an item but I have a volt tackle pichu? My FC is 2493 2316 9833
  5. D

Neither of those I'm afraid! Berries: micle babiri haban tanga payapa coba shuca chople yache wacan passho rabuta tamato grepa hondew qualot kelpsy pomeg pinap wepear nanab bluk razz iapapa aguav mago wiki figy sitrus lum persim oran leppa aspear rawst...
  6. D

Can offer any starter pokemon or most items. Post in here if you would like to trade(anytime from now for the next few hours) :)
  7. D

Wanted: Manaphy

I'm looking for a manaphy, any level, nature etc. In return I can trade any breedable pokemon from R/S/E FR/LG D/P/Pt including all starters. I'm available to trade right now :)
  8. D

Offering: Any starters.

If any of you guys are online and ready to trade now, give me a pm :)
  9. D

WANTED - TM of Stealth Rock. Need Urgently.

I've got stealth rock, want to trade for a fire stone?
  10. D

Thanks but I have phione. Just need manaphy ;)
  11. D

I'm offering any starters - Bulbasaur/Squirtle/Charmander Chikorita/Cyndaquil/Totodile Treeko/Mudkip/Torchic Piplup/Chimchar/Turtwig In return for a Manaphy, not hacked, but any level, nature etc.
  12. D

Mudkip of any level

I can trade you a mudkip for either a togetic, rhyperior, lickilicky or gallade.
  13. D

Want; Trapinch

I can trade you a normal trapinch, I don't mind what you trade for :)
  14. D

Looking for female Pineco/Forretress

Yes, no worries. What time is it where you are right now, just so I can work out our time differences and set up a trade time.
  15. D

Wanted Shinies and Starters

No worries, give me your FC and let me know when you can trade :)
Back
Top Bottom