• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Recent content by Dark_Scizor

1. D

The Water Zone: Sapphire Island *CAPPED*

Although Saturn didn´t expected Swampert´s Roar, he was more confident. Ironically, the Roar produced a decrease of confidence on his Ledian because of his instincts that betrayed him, not his own will. "Borborygmos, if the Supersonic caused a headache on Swampert and its Roar affected you...
  2. D

Cascadia's Recorded History

Saturn already knew that the battle against Ariados would be difficult but the spider was more stronger than he expected. It countered every attack of Rakdos and the Growlithe. Maybe the bug knew that they were going to use those attacks because they have type advantage. If it came from a...
  3. D

Cable Club Trade Records

Pokémon I have: :lx165:(M) Lv.13 with Thunderpunch and Silver Wind Pokémon I want: :lx167:(F) (Will pay 2 candies) :lx214:(M) (Will pay 2 candies) :kemusso:(F) (Will pay 4 candies) :pirahna:(Shard Quest) (Will pay 2 candies) Items I have: Candies Items I want: Balls (Will pay a...
  4. D

Saturn found himself in the same situation as before. He wondered why Swampert wasn´t tired after it used so many attacks but it wasn´t time to think about that. The blue devil was going to seal his Ledian in an ice tomb so he needed to stop it. While seeing the ice, an idea came to his mind...
  5. D

Saturn didn´t knew what to do. He never faced an opponent as strong as that Swampert before. Perhaps it was a devil afterall. But that was not an excuse for defeat. If he really possessed some skills, that would be enough to beat any challenge. Any. Borborygmos was waiting for orders but he was...
  6. D

Saturn sighed. "At least I tried." The good news were that the figure wasn´t a demon but the bad news were that it was an uberly powerful Swampert who wanted to battle. After thinking for a while, he realized there weren´t other options so he took a ball from his backpack and throwed the...
  7. D

Saturn didn´t know what was happening. After a while he concluded that perhaps the figure was causing the earthquake but it didn´t looked like a Pokémon or a human. Perhaps it was other being like a demon. He could handle Pokémon and humans too but not demons so he decided that the best option...
  8. D

Saturn knew that the Masquerain was telling him to go away because he represented a danger to her baby. Saturn wasn´t interested in the pond skater Pokémon and even if he was, he wasn´t so selfish to separate a baby from its mother just for his desires so he decided to leave before the eye ball...
  9. D

Saturn wondered why the boy told him that he was going to need Growlithe. It was a fire type, strong against bugs, but his own Pokémon was resistant to most of the types and has an inmunity to poison. Perhaps he underestimated Ariados. Perhaps it was the devil in the form of a spider. In that...
  10. D

Saturn was still confused about what happened. If the King’s Rock was in his hand, it was a probe that demostrated that his adventure was real. So if it was real, what happened to the strange girl Alice, who got tired and stopped to rest, and her Mankey, which was with him when he battled...
  11. D

Saturn expected that something bad would happen. The battle was too easy so he suspected that the Espeon was planning something. What he didn´t saw coming was when she was going to use it. Now, his Pokémon was damaged. Saturn looked at Szadek´s ball for a few minutes but he thought that he saw...
  12. D

After thinking what Pokémon he should use, Saturn chose his Scizor´s ball and opened it. When the bug was out, Saturn explained the situation. "Rakdos, I want you to use Strenght on that tree to move it. Perhaps you are thinking why didn´t I ordered you to use Cut. Well, I think that the tree...
  13. D

Saturn reacted quickly and ordered Szadek what he should do. "Szadek, avoid that attack as soon as possible. Even if you fail, it is time to get rid of that annoying pest. This is a good opportunity to practice the new attack that you learned: Sludge Bomb. If your foe can stand after that...
  14. D

Saturn thought for a while. He avoided the Red Forets because of the dangerous Pokémon. He was asked to find a dangerous Pokémon but if he rejected, the dangerous Pokémon might find him so perhaps the better option was to don´t be alone. He finally gave his answer to the trainer. "OK, I am...
  15. D

Saturn knew that the Espeon was strong but not uberly strong. Szadek was resistant against grass attacks but a Solarbeam was still strong. While Saturn was thinking what to do, he realized that Espeon was confident about her abilities. Perhaps, too confident. Maybe it was her weak point and he...