Recent content by DarkAmethyst

1. D

Advanceshipping General Discussion

Thank you, but I'm really not that great. o.o There are tons of people that are better than me. *cough*ryuuseiSoul*cough* Thanks anyway, though. ^^ I love that pic; it's so cute. x3 I agree with Honest Eyes and Insana Dana; PD's art is awesome.
  2. D

Advanceshipping General Discussion

Well, I've been stalking this thread for about two weeks now.. I guess it's time to finally join. xD It's nice to see so many Advanceshippers gathered together and so dedicated to the pairing. Ever since the newest season of Diamond and Pearl started, it seems like Advanceshipping has died...
  3. D

What video games are you playing now?

LoZ: Twilight Princess Resident Evil 4 Kingdom Hearts II Silent Hill 3
  4. D

The Battle of Two Worlds (Start-up)

There seemed to be some tension in the room after Ichiru entered. He hadn't noticed it before.. was it because of him? Of course, it was also possible that it'd been there before and he just hadn't noticed until now. Either way, it made for a bit of an uncomfortable atmosphere... A Flareon...
  5. D

The Battle of Two Worlds (Start-up)

Ichiru walked silently down the streets of Saffron City to the New Silph building, his Umbreon at his side. He'd just arrived, unfortunately, but had heard that there was going to be an important meeting held there. He could already see other Trainers entering with their Pokemon ahead of him. It...
  6. D

The Battle of Two Worlds (Sign-up)

Mkay, I edited them. Sorry about that.
  7. D

The Battle of Two Worlds (Sign-up)

Is it too late to sign up? If not, here's mine. Name: Ichiru Kagami Age: 18 Gender: Male Physical Appearance: His eyes are darker shade of green, which stand out against the black, messy hair that falls down to the nape of his neck. His bangs sway to the left and cover his left...
Back
Top Bottom