D
Local time
2:25 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• To: Nanoka-Kun
    I never go onto Poke/ContestShipping threads o.o Flame wars=Tons of typing and getting mad. I don't like getting mad, it'll shorten my life XP
    Oh hai, I happen to love your siggy and am wishing to 'borrow' it. It totally fits me. o.o

oh and Ashfangirl? I see what you said about Contestshipping down there, I approve. xD
    Hi, um, a nice debate is nice I guess, but please use the debating shipping topics, the ones in the format of ____ vs _____. It's not right to go to a pokeshipping or contestshipping topic and starting a flame war or start trolling because you guys disagree. Post smart to avoid getting infractions and getting banned. That's all. Thank you.
    I wanna go to Pokeshipping and start trolling!

Anyway, I played that game...wasn't enough to fill the void...T-T I wouldn't dream of touching Ash, and I like Brock alot, so not him either...

I gave up Contestshipping for Shoppingshipping when I realized that Contest is a dumb pairing...
    To: Nanoka-Kun:
    I know. I just feel comfortable, I don't like being surrounded by people who support the same things as me. Sounds weird right? I like a nice debate
    um, we have an Advanceshipping discussion forum on bgmf and a social group please use it instead of going over to Pokeshipping and start trolling ;) thanks :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom